Self Catering Farm Retreat
Kum Kula is situated on a farm bordering private game reserves, we are near to Hoedspruit a town well-known for a culture of protecting and conserving nature.
Our lodge provides a beautifully convenient and safe place to enjoy time in nature at the farm or used as a base to explore Kruger, Panorama Route and the Blyde Canyon. Open plan cooking and eating facilities enables guests to enjoy the outdoors more. There is a viewing deck for sundowners and photos of the mountain.
- Our Rooms – Choice of a King size double bed or twin beds, each room is cleaned daily, has its own shower and toilet, purified water, coffee and hot chocolate station, towels for swimming too!
- Daily Housekeeping – We make the beds and wash the dishes so you can relax more!
- Boma Fire – Free bag of wood for your braai, set in our traditional boma with sleeper table.
- Garden – Home to many creatures – big and small! Birds, squirrels, giraffes, orchids, baobabs – a real treat!
- Pool with a View – Cool down in the pool overlooking the valley down to Hoedspruit and West to the Drakensberg Mountains.
- Secured parking
- Free parking
- Laundry service
- Outdoor Pool
- BBQ / Picnic area
Rates: From R1 300 per person sharing
Plot 65, Guernsey Road, Guernsey, Klaserie,Limpopo