Enjoy the splendour of the third largest Canyon in the world. Unquestionably being the largest ‘green canyon’ due to its lush Subtropical foliage. An interpretation tour by a tour guide will take you to the rare living Kadishi Tufa waterfall and the Three Rondawels. An abundance of wildlife will keep you distracted while learning more about the natural history of the Blyde Canyon.
The Blyde River canyon supports a large diversity of life, including numerous fish and antelope species as well as Hippos and Crocodiles, primate species and a diversity of birdlife such as the African Fish Eagle, African Finfoot and much more.
As we don’t serve drinks or snacks on the boat, you are welcome to bring with. Please take note that no alcohol is allowed on the boat.
- Provider: Blyde Canyon Adventure Centre
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- When: 11h00 – 12h30 and 15h00 – 16h30
- Where: Blyde River Dam jetty, 7km from Swadini, A Forever Resort
- Weather: Depending on weather conditions
- What to Wear: Comfortable clothes, during winter time bring warm cloths
- Things to Bring: Camera, bring something to drink and to eat. Please take note ALCOHOL ARE NOT ALLOWED on the boat
See activity map regarding the address: Activities Map 2020 Boat Cruses
Just click on the green button to view all our rates, time selection and make a booking direct.
Rates: Per person.
Tariff structure: 2 – 8 years counts under children above 8 years pays Adult price. The boat can be hired for private functions please contact email@example.com