The Property – Sleeps 7 people (Max 4 adults )
Zebra Lodge is a 7 sleepers self catering lodge, set in Hoedspruit in the Limpopo Region.
This cozy lodge welcomes you in the Great Kruger area and offers the best experience in the African bush! Zebra Lodge is located within the famous Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, one of the best locations in the Hoedspruit area. So wild but so close to shops and restaurants.
Giraffe, zebras, warthogs roaming in your garden!
The Lodge and Accommodation
- The ground floor consists of a large living area, open kitchen, two very large bedrooms (with king size beds) and two bathrooms (one ensuite) – one with a shower and one with a bathtub. One of the two bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom and direct access to an outdoor shower.
- On the first floor there is a bedroom with two single beds, a nice balcony and a loft with an office desk and an additional single daybed.
- The outdoor area has a large patio with a nice splash pool and a pit fire area. Under the pergola you’ll find a dinner table for pool-site lunches or a braai with friends.
- Just click on the green button to view our luxury rooms (room amenities defined) to make your optimum decision when booking at our Lodge.
Facilities of the lodge
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Free WiFi connection
- TV color HD
- DSTV satellite decoder
- Washing machine with dryer
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Swimming Pool
- Braai Area
Address: 437 Taaibos Road; Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate
Rates – Rate based on Self-Catering / Minimum stay of 2 nights
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials, availability and book directly.