The Property – Fully Self Catering Chalets
This beachfront resort, situated on the dunes of Wilderness near George, in the Western Cape has been designed to ensure minimal disturbance to the rich indigenous fynbos. The comfortable chalets at Wilderness Dunes are exquisitely furnished and designed for trouble-free self-catering holidays.
Deep-sea, rock and surf fishermen – reach for your lines. Hikers – pack your rucksacks for trails across mountains, gorges and rivers. There’s golf, tennis, swimming, watersports, horse-riding and cycling. Plus long stretches of unpolluted beach on which to stroll, stretch out – and unwind.
- Kitchen Oven/Stove, Microwave, Fridge, Cutlery, Crockery
- Braai facility (Barbeque)
- Cleaning Service (excl. Sundays)
- Linen/ Towels (Bath). Please bring own swimming towels
- TV – SABCTV 1, 2, 3 ETV, DSTV (Selected channels)
- Please note that stairs have to be negotiated to access the units
- STRICTLY NO SMOKING IN THE UNITS
Resort Activities & Facilities
- Beach (Not a swimming beach). Please note that there are 222 steps down to the beach
- Swimming pool (solar heated)
- Tennis Court
- Children’s Playground
- Games room with pool table and table tennis
Charges: No Key and Breakage Deposit
Address: Wilderness the area, once you have crossed over the Lagoon you should see a road called South Street (a Caltex garage is on the right), take a right (Caltex is now on the left). Turn first right again (before the turning circle). After traveling straight for about 100 metes the road bends to the left but in front is a covered guardhouse called “gardens estate”, sign in with the security guard and follow the brick road for 900m until you reach the Wilderness dunes reception.
Just email us [ firstname.lastname@example.org ] or fill in the form on the right of the page regarding availability, price and reservation.