The Property – Self Catering House
Whiskey Creek Guesthouse, the third of the Upwood Guesthouse Collection, is situated in the prestigious Walkersons Estate just outside Dullstroom. Our missions is to create a relaxing experience which compliments the peace and tranquillity of the nature surrounding the estate. A home away from home. All three homes are serviced daily and Beaton, our butler will be there to assist you or even cook a delicious meal.
The house has an view of the mountains and trout dams. The patio over looks the estate and equipped with a braai and pizza oven. The TV lounge is cozy with its own Morso fireplace, flat screen TV with full DSTV bouquet. The central lounge/dining area is the perfect family setting with couches and dining area for those cold winter afternoons in front of the fire. The kitchen is fully equipped for 8 persons with microwave, free standing 6 burner gas stove and dishwasher, washing machine and dryer in the scullery.
Accommodation [Maximum of 8 Guests]
The bedrooms consist of 4 en-suite rooms.
- The main bedroom with a king size bed, luxury linen and study nook. It also has its own en-suite bathrooms.
- The second, third and fourth bedrooms have a double size bed, luxury linen and dresser with mirror with en-suite bathrooms.
- The double garage caters for two cars and the laundry.
- Meals are offered by prior arrangement.
Walkerson Private Estate; Dullstroom
- Max Guests: 8 (Max 8 adults )
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book direct.