Rich interiors embody a melting of afro-chic, modern living and a timeless bygone era. Classic and luxurious decor throughout, this 4 bedroom villa with unsurpassed sea views makes this an invigorating space to unwind, recharge and soak up the leisurely lifestyle. An unusual make-up of 3 lodgings on one property, directly above the legendary Glen Beach in Camps Bay, are all for your exclusive enjoyment. A stay at Camps Bays Villa Claybrook is a supreme seaside experience – see for yourself.
The Property – 8 Sleeper Villa @ Camps Bay
The main house boasts original wooden floors and marble surfaces throughout, with elegant and classic, antique and original décor to match. Each room has been lovingly decorated over time and you cannot help but feel welcome and comfortable in this luxurious home overlooking the ocean on one side and the mountain on the other.
The recently added adjoining Pavilion, is a modern, stylish building situated on the large lap pools edge. Crisp, sunlit, open spaces that have been tastefully decorated to the highest standard and cleverly positioned to offer views from every angle, encourage you to stop, feel the sea breeze, smell the ocean and enjoy the unbeatable Cape Town sunsets.
Villa Claybrook consists of 3 buildings (all 3 buildings are rented as one for your exclusive use):
- The GRAND PAVILLION is a magnificent newly built villa with large open living areas, 2 full bathrooms, kitchenette, open plan bedroom upstairs with en-suite bathroom, large patio, long pool and amazing sea views overlooking the surfers on Glen Beach, Camps Bay.
- HOUSE is the original building now declared a national heritage site. Consisting of a large living area, large kitchen, upstairs 2 bedrooms both with large en-suite bathrooms and patios overlooking the beach.
- GRANNY FLAT is behind the house next to the garage and consists of a kitchenette, bedroom with sea views and full bathroom.
1. Grand Pavillion
- Large open plan living and dining area with 10 seater dining table, large wood burning fireplace, and large comfortable seating, aircon/heater and overhead fans
- TV with full satellite channels
- Guest toilet with shower, heated towel rails
- Kitchenette fully fitted, Nespresso machine, gas stove and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and bar fridge
- Pool patio with 4 sun loungers and seating area
Master Bedroom upstairs
- Large king size bed, glass doors sliding away completely to let the sea be the full view from the bed
- Aircon/heater, overhead fan
- Digital safe
- Private patio with sea views overlooking Glen Beach
- En-suite with large bath, walk in shower, separate toilet & bidet room, double basin, heated towel rails
- Bathroom private balcony with mountain views
2. Main House
Living areas downstairs
- TV room with 2-seater couch, casual chairs, full satellite channels and dvd player, doors opening towards pool and Grand Pavillion
- Living room with large couch and casual chairs
- Dining area with expandable 8-seater table
- Original wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen fully fitted with Nespresso machine, gas stove and double oven, breakfast nook with 6-seater table, dishwasher
- Long patio leading from dining and lounge areas with expansive sea views, casual seating and 4-seater table with chairs
- Stairs leading to garden below
- Guest toilet
- 19 stairs to bedrooms on upper level
- Stairs leading to large garden in front of the Main House
Bedroom 1 upstairs
- King size bed, can be made up as twins on request, aircon/heater, overhead fan, sea and mountain views, walk in closet
- Digital safe
- En-suite bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower, double basin, heated towel rails, separate toilet, mountain views and private patio off bathroom
- Enclosed patio shared with bedroom 2 with small balcony and stunning sea views from all angles
Bedroom 2 upstairs
- King size bed, aircon/heater, overhead fan
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Large walk in closet
- Private balcony with sea views overlooking the Grand Pavilion and pool
- Large en-suite with bath and separate walk-in shower, double basins, heated towel rails, toilet and bidet
- Enclosed patio shared with bedroom 2 with small balcony and stunning sea views from all angels.
Enclosed patio on upper level
- Desk with mountain views
- Couch and 3 chairs with sea and mountain views
- Small balcony off patio overlooking Glen beach
3. Granny Flat
- Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, 2-plate stove, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Bedroom with 2 x single beds, can be made up as king on request, aircon/heater.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Click the green button on the page to view all the luxuries our villa has to offer; thus making the optimal decision when booking.
- Uncapped fibre wireless internet / Alarm linked to armed response / Night security guard / Housekeeping Monday to Friday – additional optional
- Digital safes / Hairdryers and bath soaps / Fresh white percale linen, towels and beach towels / Single garage and off street parking for 3 cars
- Full satellite TV / Pool size 2.5 x 11.5 m / 2 x Fully fitted kitchens with gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher and Nespresso machine
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer / Wood-burning fireplace / Weber gas bbq
1 Sedgemoor Rd, Camps Bay, Cape Town
Rates – The Villa
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.