The Property – 5 STAR GRADED
Situated in the heart of the Garden Route, 5* graded Villa Afrikana is perched high above the town of Knysna, on a hill fittingly called “Paradise” overlooking the world acclaimed Knysna Heads and lagoon. A modern, unpretentious interior gives the compact Villa Afrikana a surprisingly open feel to its public spaces and suites. Look out for the cleverly placed objects and eye-catching artworks by local artist Neil Nieuwoudt. Villa Afrikana encloses 6 suites, specifically designed for panoramic views, spaciousness and comfort.
Accommodation – The Suites
Villa Afrikana encompasses 6 suites; all wonderfully roomy and all have a fantastic view over the lagoon of Knsyna. Each also features a comfortably furnished and also very spacious luxury bathroom in cutting design with under-floor heating and double washbasin.
You will be sleeping in a comfortable extra length king size double beds, all fitted with quality bedclothes and feather comforters and pillows. All suites have a high definition LCD TV Set complete with a full bouquet of Satellite Channels, Stocked Mini Bar, Laptop size Electronic Safe, Hair Dryer as well as a Tea and Barista Coffee maker. Personalized Bathroom Amenities, Bathrobes and Sleepers are also provided for each suite for your enjoyment and comfort.
- Fully Licensed Bar with a Light Meals and Beverages selection
- 24-hour front desk / Library / Bar / Indoor Guest Lounge with fire place / Secured parking / Free parking / Laundry service
- Outdoor Pool / Room service / WIFI / Tour/sightseeing desk / Outdoor Guest Lounge with magnificent views of the lagoon
- 13 Watsonia Street, Paradise, Knysna
- Rates include Bed and Breakfast
- Children: 8 – 18 years pay 54% of the sharing rate
- From R1 040 per person sharing per night