Villa 54 Victoria is a sleek, modern and contemporary styled villa in Bakoven, with unexpected elements that add a playful and quirky edge. Open plan design with expansive windows lets the surrounding light, ocean and sea breeze in – creating an exhilarating seaside escape. Only a stones throw away from the sea, step out of your luxurious residence straight onto a walking path between private cottages, giving you direct access to two magnificent semi-private beaches. Beta Beach offers a stunning view over Camps Bay and Table Mountain and Bakoven Beach is an unforgettable spot for sundowners on the rocks.
The Property – 8 Sleeper Villa in Camps Bay
This Villa in Bakoven is a fifteen minute stroll along the Atlantic sea, bringing you to the famous Camps Bay “strip” with its buzzing restaurants and nightclubs.
The sights and sounds of the ocean welcomes you to the villa and its stylish interior makes for the perfect home away from home. Large and spacious, with a 15 m long pool and Jacuzzi, this sunny villa is situated over 3 levels with sea and mountain views from each level. Prepare to relax, unwind and bask in the splendour of Cape Town’s Atlantic Seaboard.
For the environmentally conscious guest, this luxurious villa is also a well-insulated Eco House, using Solar Power for seamless electricity generation and domestic water heating; the pool water is heated via a solar pool cover; grey and rain water are harvested, collected and used for garden irrigation. All the luxury and earth-friendly too.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 x guest toilets, large open plan living area, full fitted kitchen, entertainment/bbq area, large patios, sundeck areas, pool & Jacuzzi.
- Situated over 3 levels with the main living area and the kitchen at the top, the entrance area as well as bedrooms 1 & 2 on the middle level and the pool, entertainment area as well as bedrooms 3 & 4 on the bottom level.
- Stairs lead between the areas.
- Click the green button on the page to view all the luxuries our villa has to offer; thus making the optimal decision when booking.
Upper level living areas
- Large open plan lounge, dining, kitchen with sea and mountain views from every window
- Lounge features large TV and sound system
- Glass sliding doors opening up to large patio with sea and mountain views.
- Dining area has a 8-seater dining table
- Patio has comfortable lounge decor
- Air-con/heater as well as pellet burning fireplace
Lower level living area and pool
- Large leather couch and chairs
- BIG screen TV, sound system
- 8-seater dining table
- Build in “big green egg” BBQ
- Guest toilet
- Stackable glass doors open the space fully
- Jacuzzi/pool deck with 8 sun loungers and hanging day bed
- Sea views from living area and deck area
- 2m x 2m Jacuzzi situated on deck with sea views
- 15m x 2m Lap pool
- motorized solar cover that allows water to be heated by the sun
- Air-con / heating
- Wireless internet uncapped / Alarm / Digital safe / Housekeeping Monday to Friday with week-ends and public holidays optional
- All linen, towels and beach towels included / Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included / Sea Views, mountain views
- Single garage, one off-street parking space / Pool size 15 x 2m, 8 Sun-loungers, Jacuzzi / Wood burning built in BBQ
- Gas and electric stove, electric oven, coffee machine / Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher / Full satellite TV, sound system, Apple TV
54 Victoria road Bakoven, Camps Bay, Cape Town
Rates – The Villa
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.