Umziki Chalets are situated on a hill with a view of the Pongolapoort dam. The camp consists of seven chalets, all of which are air-conditioned, with a private shower and toilet. Each chalet is equipped with a fridge and kettle, and coffee and tea are provided. The chalets are also serviced daily. All linen is supplied. We recently equipped each Chalet with its own kitchen. Plains game roams freely within the camp.
- All accommodation is self-catering and is supported with two very well equipped communal kitchen areas with gas stoves, microwaves, cutlery and crockery etc.
- There is full DSTV in both communal areas.
- Please bring your own swimming towels.
- Catering for a minimum of four guests or more can be arranged on request and wood and ice are available to purchase at the camp.
For outdoor cooking and socialising there’s a boma and braai area as well as a swimming pool with deck and second kitchen, jungle gym and trampoline for the kids. Enjoy the new addition of a 58-meter water slide included in the cost of your accommodation at Umziki.
There is a newly built zipline and newly built dam and hide for game viewing. Bass was added to he dam.
Access to the dam for Tiger Fishing is through Nkonkoni Fishing Camp, by prior arrangement.
- Chalet 1: 3 sleeper with 1 queen bed & 1 ¾ bed
- Chalet 2: 4 sleeper with 1 queen bed & 2 ¾ beds
- Chalet 3: 3 sleeper with 3 single beds
- Chalet 4: 4 sleeper with 1 queen bed & 2 ¾ beds
- Chalet 5: 4 sleeper with 1 queen & 2 ¾ beds (has a braai place)
- Chalet 6: 4 sleeper with 4 x ¾ beds (has a braai place)
- Chalet 7: 4 sleeper with 4 single beds (has a braai place)
- Just click on the green button above to view our various accommodation options and amenities.
- Children under 12 pay 50%; Children under 2 stay free
- Just click on the green button to view availability, rates and book direct