Ukuthula, 2 Self-Catering Cottages – Kampersrus
Ukuthula Cottages are nestled in the village of Kampersrus at the foot of the awesome ‘Mariepskop’ in the southern Drakensberg Mountains. We are a ‘stone’s throw’ away from the Moholoholo animal rehabilitation centre (Stoffel qv). We are a short drive from the busier town of Hoedspruit, where in the Kamogelo Tourist Centre is our Ukuthula souvenir arts, crafts & design shop and in short radius of many attractions such as the Blyde Canyon (third deepest in the world) and Blyde Dam at Swadini, the endangered species centre, the reptile park and, and of course the awesome Kruger National Park.
- Each one-bedroom cottage is designed around the ‘honeymoon’ couple, for a peaceful respite after a day in the Park or local outing, and an additional person can be comfortably accommodated on request.
- Both cottages combined will accommodate 4-6 guests. Each cottage has a generous open plan lounge dining area with mobile kitchen island which allows for convenient sharing of the meal preparation. A modern bath and shower and walk in storage space is an attractive feature.
- Clever design ensures climate control and cool, well ventilated living space. Of course the view from the bedroom is onto the dominating and awesome mountain peaks of the small Drakensberg range. The requisite mosquito netting is in place. Tastefully furnished interior is a feature. Cook-in or ‘braai’ on the outdoor facility, conveniently close, but as if in the bush.
- Relax on the ample patio, with a sundowner.
- The cottages are self-catering and well equipped with basics such as oil, spices and vinaigrette; Coffee, tea, rusks, milk and sugar. Fresh herbs from the garden at hand. Laundry services can be arranged in the case of extended stay.
- Sunrise Cottage (max guests 3 adults): Beautifully decorated with air-conditioning, overhead fan, and mosquito nets. The cottages both have en-suite bathrooms and shower facilities.
- Sunset Cottage (max guests 3 adults): Single bedroom cottage with bed couch in lounge for a 3rd person. Each cottage has a generous open plan lounge dining area with mobile kitchen island. Cottage offers modern bath and shower, separate toilet and walk in storage space. Tastefully furnished.
- Bathroom amenities / Wireless internet connection / Separate tub and shower / Ceiling fan / Coffee/Tea maker / Air conditioning / Maid service
- Hairdryer / Patio / Terrace / Kitchenette / Microwave / Non-smoking / Refrigerator / Safe / Sitting area
77 Olienhout Street; Kampersrus
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates an book direct