The Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate is a 680 hectare private wildlife reserve bordering the wildlife hub of Hoedspruit. The estate offers an abundance of bird and wildlife on your doorstep. Just sit on your patio and let the wildlife come to you, or go on a drive on one of the excellent game drive routes on the estate. If you’re ready to relax and reconnect with the environment, this truly is the ideal destination for you. Our down to earth hospitality team offer you an above and beyond level of service ensuring that your stay with us is in absolute comfort.
Each of our 4 private suites blend seamlessly with the surrounding bush, introducing our visitors to the sights and sounds of the bush in style and exclusivity.
Each of our 4 suites offer guests the following:
- Supremely comfortable King-Size Bed
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Private patio with bush view
- Private outdoor bush shower
- Air-conditioned rooms
- In-room tea / coffee making facilities
- Satellite TV
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Just click on the green button to view our various rooms (amenities defined) to make your optimum decision when booking at our Lodge.
- A continental breakfast is available on request. Dinner can be enjoyed at the various restaurants close by.
- The rooms sleep two adults; thus children (0-18 years) pay 100% of the sharing rate
Check-in from 14h00 & Check-out by 10h00
Address: 413 Rotsvy Road; Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate
Rates – Rates based on Self Catering (Max 2 people per room) OR Bed and Breakfast
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials, availability and book directly.