Knysna in is the centre of The Garden Route. Thesen Island is in the centre of the Knysna Estuary and The Lofts Boutique Hotel is in the centre of it all. What better way to enjoy Knysna than a stay on an island, located not only in the heart of the Knysna Lagoon, but also in a Blue Flag Marina in the very centre of Knysna?
The unique location of this Boutique Hotel on Thesen Harbour Town sets the tone for a tranquil, revitalising, relaxing and refreshing stay on the island. Driving over the venetian style bridge you are transported to the world of nature, lending an invisible and intangible flavour to your holiday experience at The Lofts Boutique Hotel.
Set within the re-modelled timber frame of the old Knysna boatbuilding shed, the hotel rooms take one’s breath away with their industrial refurbishment and design. This fresh, smart-casual approach is far from the ordinary, and caters well to every desire. Our accommodation consists of 7 Exclusive Lagoon Suites with uninterrupted and breath-taking views of the lagoon, 5 Luxury Loft Rooms and 6 Luxury 2-bedroom Units with Self-catering Facilities all overlooking the beautiful architecture of Thesen Harbour Town.
- 7 x Exclusive Lagoon Suites
- 5 x Luxury Loft Suites
- 6 x Luxury 2-bedroom Units with Self-catering Facilities
The inviting Lofts Atrium area adds to your enjoyment at The Lofts Boutique Hotel. This relaxed experience includes:
- drinking good coffee, a fresh juice, gin or local wines while enjoying a snack
- enjoying the best food at the world-renown île de païn
- buying organic snacks, juices and ingredients at RAWGANICS
- retreating to a space at the end of a stressful journey
- being treated to beauty and therapeutic treatments by professional therapists
- browsing in designer jewellery, beautiful clothing, finest interior furniture and décor shops
- Unfortunately the structure of the historical building does not allow for easy wheel-chair access.
- The Boatshed, Thesen Islands, Knysna, South Africa
- S34°02’51.6″ (34.04767) E023°02’47.9″ (23.04664)
- From R1 320 per person sharing per night
- Children 2-18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate