Tambuti Lodge is situated in the Black Rhino Reserve, incorporated into the Pilanesberg National Park on the North Western side. Access to the Black Rhino Reserve is through a private entrance on its western side. Tambuti Lodge offers contemporary elegance combined with the ultimate in safari luxury while offering prime Big 5 game viewing in the Black Rhino and Pilanesberg Game Reserves.
Accommodation – Five luxurious en-suite suites, featuring private decks, deep baths, indoor and outdoor showers.
- Enjoy luxury bespoke accommodation with quality furnishings.
- All suites are surrounded by striking Tambuti Trees and offer spectacular bush views.
- Enjoy the peacefulness and tranquility of the surrounding bush from your private deck.
- To view the luxuries our various Suites have to offer just click on the green button above.
- King size or twin beds / En-suite bathroom / Indoor and Outdoor Showers / Bath and double vanity basin / Bath Amenities / Bathrobes and slippers
- Outside Patio / Overhead fan / Air Conditioning / DSTV bouquet / Bar Fridge / Tea and Coffee station / Hair Dryer / Safe
- Luxury bedroom with king size bed, a sleeper couch, double vanities, toilet, bath, indoor and outdoor shower.
- The private patio features a jacuzzi and is furnished with a wooden bench, a table and two chairs.
Bush Dining – Breakfast, High Tea and Dinner (Private dinners, Boma dinners and Lodge dinners)
Delightful flavours will complete your dining experience with delectable meals served with ambient set-ups. Even your taste buds can relax at Tambuti Lodge where only the best, home-cooked foods are served to satisfy your palate.
- Swimming Pool / TV Lounge with fireplace / Fully stocked bar with great wine list / Boma and bonfire area
- Free WiFi / Library with a wide range of books and DVD’s
Game Drives – Enjoy the Big 5
This private game lodge is situated within the malaria free, Big Five Black Rhino Game Reserve. View Africa’s most impressive wildlife on morning and afternoon game drives in an open 4-wheel drive safari vehicle with our expert guides.
Address: Black Rhino Reserve, Pilansberg National Park, 33km from Sun City
- Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted.
- Children 16 years and older will need to be accommodated in their own room at the applicable adult rates (single supplement applies).
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.