Luxury Guest House on one of the most respected Dairy Farms in South Africa; near Addo
Stellenhof Guest House is a farm style, luxury 4 star bed and breakfast, situated on a working farm. We border the Addo National Elephant Park and offer game drives at an additional cost to our guests on our open game viewing vehicle, for a memorable outing.
Guests are in awe to discover our beautiful little hidden gem in small Addo, in the Eastern Cape. They say you arrive as a stranger, but leave as a friend.
Accommodation [Three Suites and four unique Earthbag Domes]
- Our Cape Dutch style ten room luxury accommodation, is comfortable with only the best linen and décor. Sleeps 25.
- Our four Earth domes accommodate two people, except for one of them, that accommodates three people. There are Queen size beds in three rooms and three singles in the one dome. Three Domes have an en-suite, as well as an extra private outdoor shower with hot water. Dome four has a small outside deck at the small pond. There are no tv’s in the domes.
- Three rooms are situated at our swimming pool. Two of the rooms sleeps two people. The third room is a family unit that consists of two bedrooms (One bedroom has a King size bed and the second bedroom has two single beds and a double bunk. The rooms share one bathroom.
- In our main building, you step into a beautiful foyer with the most stunning chandelier hanging from a glass roof top, where we offer three more bedrooms, with their own TV room and a covered patio to enjoy a braai (barbeque).
- Click on the green button above to view all the luxuries our accommodation have to offer.
- Coffee and Tea Facilities / Secure Parking & Accommodation / All linen and towels supplied / Daily Housekeeping services / Breakfast / Air-conditioning
- Fridge/Bar / Lapa with BBQ/Braai Area / Sun Loungers / Pizza Oven / Night Lights / Spacious Rooms / Tranquil Gardens / Child Friendly Environment
- All Cape Dutch homestead rooms face the pool / Wifi / DSTV in the relaxation area
- Our sparkling swimming pool can be enjoyed with towels provided, or sit under the lapa away from the sun or go for a walk in our park like garden with some of the trees older than 100 years
As we do not serve dinner, the guest may bring along their own meat and salads to enjoy a traditional braai on our deck next to the dining room or pizza oven. We will provide wood, fire lighters, crockery, cutlery and glasses.
Our closest little shop is about 2kms from the establishment, where basic essentials could be bought.
The authentic Safari Experience to Addo Elephant Park (Day Tours)
Join us for a day out in one of South Africa’s oldest parks. Addo has been in operation since 1931 and is famous for its elephant population. However, there is much more to explore and see than just elephants, with a range of smaller wildlife and ecosystems available, in fact 5 of South Africa’s 9 types of vegetation types are located within the park. This makes Addo one of the most diverse parks in the country.
We here at Stellenhof B&B are committed to showcasing Addo through our day trip. The tour runs from 10 am to 4pm in an open vehicle allowing us to explore most of the park in a relaxed and leisurely fashion and spending the time at sightings exploring as well as the more common animals like warthog, kudu and zebra not to mention birding and plants and trees. The Cost is R1600 per person, Single Supplement for an individual is R1400 and includes the following.
Please note prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Water / Tea & coffee / A light lunch / Entry fees
- Bookings can be made at reception.
Kindly note that we are a working farm, so it might happen that you have to open or close our cow/rope gates during milk time. Also due to the current state of our roads, we kindly ask you to contact us when arriving after 17h00 on the day of your reservation. Thanks in advance, Stellenhof Team
Kindly note that our establishment is a FARMSTAY B&B which means you will be travelling on a dirt / gravel road for about 3km if you are coming from Addo side. If you are coming from the N10 using the thoroughfare, it is a dirt road for about 20km but you might be lucky to see some wildlife on route to the B&B.
- Stellenhof Farmstay B&B; 51 Divisional Road, Addo, South Africa
- Coordinates: 33º33″33.45 S and 25º42″37.15 E
Please view the detailed Map to the lodge: Stellenhof Guesthouse Map 2022
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials, accommodation selection and book direct.