St.Lucia Wetlands Guest House is a uniquely designed home where the original owner’s passion for wood, nature and space has been nurtured and transformed into a bed and breakfast nestled in a beautiful tropical garden.
Established in 1996, St.Lucia Wetlands Guest House is an owner run and managed bed and breakfast . We pride ourselves on being available at all times to answer questions, to meet your needs or simply chat in English, Afrikaans, Franglais and even a bit of Dinglish.
St.Lucia Wetlands Guesthouse offers seven individually styled, air-conditioned, bedrooms (six en-suite bedrooms and one family unit) all with extra length beds and amenities to make your stay comfortable. Our selection of rooms are perfect for Couples, Families and Singles. Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the house and garden area.
- Ageratum (Room A – King Double – sleeps 2) – Perfect for Romantics. This large classic styled bedroom with en-suite modern bathroom has an extra length four poster king-size bed with mosquito net, sofa and table as well as ample wardrobe space. The private balcony overlooks the garden.
- Begonia (Room B – Queen Double – sleeps 2) – The airconditioned bedroom has an extra length queen-size bed with mosquito net, chairs and table with a large walk-in dressing room. Balcony overlooking pool and garden the perfect place to enjoy an early morning coffee. The en-suite bathroom has a shower, basin and toilet.
- Cape Primrose (Room C – King with 3/4 Beds – sleeps 2/3) – Spacious air-conditioned bedroom with an extra length king-size bed and an additional extra length three-quarter bed making it perfect for 2-3 people, The en-suite bathroom consists of a shower, bath, basin and toilet. Own private patio to relax and read.
- Dietes Grandiflora (Room D – King Double – sleeps 2) – Airconditioned bedroom with extra length queen-size bed with mosquito net, table with two chairs and large wardrobes. The en-suite bathroom consists of a large shower, basin and toilet. Own outside private entrance and patio overlooking the garden. Perfect for Couples.
- Tigridia (Room T King with 3/4 Beds – sleeps 2/3) – Perfect for 2 to 3 people. Spacious airconditioned bedroom with one extra length king-sized bed and one extra length three-quarter bed, both beds have mosquito nets hanging from the high ceiling, a table and wardrobe space. It has a full, en-suite bathroom, with bath, separate shower, basin and toilet. Own private patio.
- Fuschia (2 Bedroom Family Unit) – Perfect for families. The family unit consists of two spacious airconditioned bedrooms with an inter-leading entrance hall for families. The first bedroom has large sliding doors leading to a private patio overlooking the pool and is furnished with a king-size extra length bed. The second bedroom is furnished with three three-quarter beds. Both rooms have en-suite shower and toilet.
- Just click on the green button to view our various rooms and family unit options, the amenities, thus making the optimum decision when you book.
Upon arrival we will invite you to a complimentary Welcome Drink and a personal orientation to this amazing area, in English, Afrikaans or French. Being a family owned guest house we have great local knowledge and have lots of recommendations from day trips to restaurants. Our Friendly staff will ensure that your stay is special and are happy to help you plan your stay. Alternatively, you are welcome to cool off in our split level pool, relax on the shady patio with beautiful views of our tropical garden or enjoy the company of other guests in our lounge.
Indulge in a delicious breakfast, consisting of a selection of cooked foods, breads, pastries, cut seasonal fruit and freshly brewed tea and coffee while overlooking the garden.
- Bar / Lounge
- Laundry service
- Outdoor Pool
- Tour/sightseeing desk
Address: 20 Kingfisher Street, St. Lucia
Rates – Rate is based on Bed and Breakfast
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book directly.