SHIDULI PRIVATE GAME LODGE
The perfect venue for leaving the constraints of the office behind, against the backdrop of the African bush.
Against the backdrop of the grandiose Drakensberg Mountain Range lies Shiduli Private Game Lodge. This “home away from home” experience lends itself to a perfect family getaway, with children of all ages welcome.
Shiduli embodies grace and elegance, yet oozes unsurpassed warmth and hospitality. Guests can step into the relaxed ambience of the lodge with its lush indigenous garden dappled in shade, lounges with internet facilities, bar, enormous sparkling pool and thatched dining areas punctuated with original South African art.
Traversing over 9000 hectares of supreme and diverse vegetation, with its three perennial rivers and huge Jackelberry and Leadwood trees, Shiduli is home to the Big 5, as well as a wealth of other smaller creatures and bird species.
Shiduli Lodge offers 24 suites, featuring en-suite bathrooms in rich African tones. The secluded Royal Suite lies tucked away a short distance from the main lodge, with its own private deck and splash pool offering unsurpassed luxury and privacy. Experience the finest cuisine at Shiduli. Our award winning chefs take pride in delivering outstanding meals prepared to the finest detail.
- Luxury Suites: Shiduli Lodge offers 24 rooms, featuring en-suite bathrooms in rich African tones.
- Royal Suite: Shiduli Lodge offers 1 suite, featuring en-suite bathrooms in rich African tones.
- Just click on the green button to view the luxuries our Suites have to offer.
- Bathrobe / Bathroom amenities / Turn down service / Wake-up calls / Wireless internet connection / Air conditioning / Internet access / Minibar
- Non-smoking / Refrigerator / Safe / Shower only
- 24-hour Security / Internet Access (Complimentary) / Pool / Bar / Kiddies Club / Secure Parking / Communal Dining / Library / Spa
- Babysitting Service/ Credit Card / Laundry Service / Airport Shuttle
Romance is the key to any successful wedding and Shiduli Private Game Lodge provides this in abundance. The ceremony can be held at “Fig Tree” beneath beautiful shady, indigenous trees bordering the Makhutsi River. This venue grants you and your guests to a real bush wedding-experience!
Conference facilities are offered at our sister property, Shiduli Private Game Lodge, approximately 15 minutes from Kuname. The Conference Centre is the perfect venue for leaving the constraints of the office behind.
Catering for up to 40 delegates, this facility provides notepads, internet facilities, sweets, water and cordials. Brain storming, strategic sessions and team building against the backdrop of the bush makes this a perfect choice for creative thinking. Packages can be tailor-made to complement your specific requirements and can include several activities such as bushwalks, animal tracking and various other activities are on offer.
Traversing over the 9000 hectares of supreme African bushveld, the Karongwe Reserve is home to the Big Five (Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and Elephant) as well as a wealth of other creatures. Our open vehicle game drives are perfect for game viewing. Enjoy a sundowner while the sun sets over the magnificent Drakensberg Mountains.
The magnificent game viewing makes for perfect photographic opportunities; enjoy the view of the Lowveld from a “kopje” amid the lush vegetation, huge variety of trees and over 365 different bird species. Game drives are conducted with our qualified game rangers and Shangaan trackers – who will share their vast experience of the African Bush and a chance to view Cheetah on foot.
Thera Naka Spa
Since the earliest time, Africa’s original inhabitants lived in harmony with nature. From heavenly aromas to herbal purity this unique body range is a mesmerising and innovative body and sense-soothing safari, replicating the earthy scents and the awe-inspiring wonder of this most profound continent.
Rates – RATES BASED ON FULLBOARD
- Rates include Accommodation, all meals and 2 game drives per day.
- Children: 0 – 2 years stay free,
3 – 11 years pay 50% of the sharing rate
- Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book direct.