SAFARI LODGE IN MARLOTH PARK
Today, in the heart of Southern Africa’s bushveld, a true African experience awaits you at the 4-star Royal Kruger Lodge and Spa.
Here, the progression of time has not compromised the wild beauty of the environment. Indeed, this is a place where one can enjoy one of the most intimate experiences of wildlife in the world, with a smorgasbord of birdlife and wild animals visiting guests right in the garden! The legendary BIG 5 can be found in neighbouring Kruger National Park, and our guests enjoy guided safaris with a professional, highly knowledgeable guide.
- Twin Rooms
- Our air-conditioned luxury twin rooms are a welcome respite for weary travellers. Comfortable twin beds are fitted with mosquito nets and quality linens. Extras to make your stay more comfortable, include Wi-Fi and a fruit bowl with delicious local fruits, in addition to a coffee/tea station. Each twin room also has a private en-suite bathroom. An extra bed can be provided for your child on request.
- Double Rooms
- Snuggly double beds fitted with mosquito nets, make it hard for guests to get up early for safaris! But, guests also love our double rooms for their spacious layouts, air conditioning, Wi-fi, and thoughtful extras like a bowl of delicious fruit and a tea/coffee station. Each double room also has its own private en-suite bathroom. An extra bed can be provided for your child on request.
African culture is firmly grounded in relationships and family ties. Historically, families and tribes would spend their days working and living as one. Conversations were an integral part of daily life as people worked side-by-side for the well-being of the whole community. At night, meals were prepared and enjoyed together, followed by a time of fellowship and reflection. A time for sharing stories and history.
At Royal Kruger Lodge, we love these practices that build community and relationships, and guests are able to enjoy them today too, in our Boma and Lapa areas.
Our on-site Slide Health Spa facility is a must too. With a focus on reducing the toll that the stress of life has on the body and mind, you’re in for a memorable sensory indulgence using natural products and techniques.
- Game Drive In Kruger National Park
- Kruger Park Bush Walk
- Sunset Drive in Kruger National Park
- Night Drive in Kruger National Park
- Lodge Crocodile River Sundowners
- Wildlife Discovery Walk – Marloth Park
- Children: 0 – 2 years stay free,
3 – 12 years pay 50% of the sharing rate
- From R1,400.00 pps
Stunning African Villa in the Wild
Our 300 m2 self-catering private villa is nestled in peaceful natural surroundings, where local birds and wild animals often pop in for a visit. With beautiful leisure areas that open out onto nature, guests at the villa can be forgiven for not wanting to go anywhere else during their stay!
Spacious and well-equipped, the villa has an airy living room, large dining room and big patio overlooking the pool. Each of the 4 en-suite bedrooms is beautifully decorated in a tasteful style that reflects the beauty of Africa. One of the bedrooms is wheel-chair friendly. The villa is serviced daily and a laundry service is also included.
The Villa is a also a firm favourite with guests because the private swimming pool and jacuzzi are the perfect way to relax and enjoy the wild.
The villa sleeps 8 guests and also has Wi-fi.
- Bed & Breakfast Daily Rate R7,000.00
Self Catering Daily Rate R3,000.00Dinner, Bed & Breakfast Daily Rate R10,000.00