Welcome To Rhino Post Safari Lodge
JOURNEY WITH US TO THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
An authentic, unfenced safari lodge in South Africa’s iconic Kruger National Park, Rhino Post Safari Lodge provides an exclusive opportunity to get close to nature on nature’s terms. Rhino Post offers the best of both worlds, with the enormity and diversity of the Kruger and the exclusivity of an eight suite lodge on a private concession in a game-rich area. Constructed with the environment in mind, the eight Rhino Post suites provide an authentic bush ambiance while delivering an element of authenticity through expertly-appointed furnishings and amenities. Each suite is raised on stilts, awarding excellent views of the surrounding Kruger Park wilderness. Our main lodge features a stylish dining area set under Tamboti trees, a crystalline bathing pool next to a shaded patio area, and lounge/bar areas where guests can relax after exhilarating safari drives.
From tailor-made birding safaris, to life-changing safari drives, you’re sure to find thrills a-plenty at Rhino Post! We offer morning and evening safaris through our 12,000 hectare Kruger National Park concession.
Rhino Walking Safaris – minimum of 2 nights stay. We have one transfer a day from Rhino Post to Plains Camp at 14h00 that takes all the guests across to the camp.
We do have the Sleepout activity from Plains Camp that is weather dependent and needs to be pre-booked. It is an activity that all the guests staying at Plains Camp do together (with our guides) so if the first person to book requests a Sleepout then the subsequent bookings for that period would also be required to do the Sleepout.
Included in our rates
- Early morning tea/coffee and a light snack before the morning drive
- A morning game drive including coffee, a snack, juice and bottled water (6 years & older)
- Brunch on return from the morning activity at approximately 10h00
- High Tea at 15h30 – substantial sweet and savoury dishes, plus tea, coffee, water or juice
- An evening game drive* (6 years & older)
- Bar snacks
- Dinner (served at approximately 20h30)
- Coffee and Tea after dinner
Just click on the green button to view our prices, availability and book direct
- Children: 0 – 11 years pay 50% of the sharing rate,
12 – 16 years pay 75% of the sharing rate