Situated in the quiet suburb of Rexford, Knysna, on the world renown Garden Route, Rexford Manor is a beautifully appointed guesthouse, with spectacular, high level views of the historical town of Knysna and the picturesque lagoon.
Ideally situated in close proximity to Leisure Island and The Heads, but only 7-8 mins drive from the bustle of the The Waterfront and town centre.
For golf lovers, Pezula Champion golf course is less than 5 min away and has the most spectacular view over Knysna. Other golf courses includes Knysna Golf Course and Simola Golf Course.
With only 5 bedrooms an ideal place for a quiet get away, or romantic weekend in the Honeymoon Room. Each of the private rooms has its own en suite bathroom/shower, walk in wardrobe, a fridge and tea/coffee station, free WiFi internet access and satellite TV.
- The Honeymoon Suite is a sensory delight from the plush carpets underfoot to the opulently furnished, open-plan bathroom and the grandeur of the four poster, king size bed. This room is the embodiment of a private, peaceful retreat for newly weds (or re-newly weds) to enjoy some alone time in the seclusion of this sanctuary.
- The King bedroom leads off the library offering magnificent views of the town and lagoon. The beds can be configured as two singles or a king size double with a relaxing day bed on which to lie back and read or simply drop off into a rejuvenating siesta.
- The Kingsman bedroom is a large Executive Room with the option of twin beds or a King Sized double bed, all beds are extra length. Doors opening onto private patio. This room does not have lagoon views
- Downstairs, off the reception is the Princess bedroom. The queen size bed looks out through double doors which open onto a romantic private balcony on the edge of the pool and has views over the
- The Queen bedroom, with a queen size bed, leads off the opposite side of the library and offers stunning views of the lagoon.
Shared areas include a sparkling blue pool, sun deck, lounges and the dining room. At the top of the stairs is the library, and the upstairs balcony on which to relax with a glass of wine, enjoy the view, and watch the sun set over the lagoon.
- 7 The Commonage Close, Rexford, Knysna
- From R800 per person sharing per night
- Children: 0 – 2 years stay free, 3 – 18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate
- Please note: Between 16 December and the 8th January a minimum stay of 3 nights is required.