Private MORNING Game Drive in Kruger Park
This private morning game drive can be booked from 1 to 10 guests per open safari vehicle. Rest assured that you will be the only guest on the vehicle for the tour, this make the experience so much better as your guide will give personal attention to your needs and you can decide how much time you want to spend at certain wildlife sightings. Your guide will lead you all the way and try his best to take you to the best available sightings for the morning. Comfort breaks and a breakfast stop are included. Meals are for your own account restaurants and shops available in the Kruger National Park camps. The entrance fee is not included in the rate and can be paid in cash on entry to avoid any delays at the entrance gate. Please have ID/Passport handy on entry.
…best game drive time is early in the morning to see the big cats…
Early morning start at around 06:15am
Pick up in Hazyview at any Lodge/Hotel/Guesthouse around town.
We also pick up in Skukuza Camp or Pretoruiskop Camp.
The first couple of hours on a morning drive is normally used to search for the big cats like Lion and Leopard as they are usually more active than later in the day. We do included a couple of comfort stop for bathroom breaks and breakfast in one of the camps. Our safaris does not have a strict route as we go where the animals are or have been seen recently your guide will try and get to the best places as soon as possible. There is enough time during the half day tour in Kruger National Park to view plains game like, giraffe, zebra, impala, and various other animals. Large animals like Elephant Hippo and Buffalo are also commonly seen.
You will be brought back to the starting point of your tour at around 12:30 (in Hazyview area).
Included in the Safari
- Pick up and Drop off included the same location as the starting point.
- Bottle water during the drive
- Raincoats and blankets if needed
- Private Open Safari Vehicle
- Experienced nature and wildlife guide
Excluded in the Safari
Entry fee/Conservation fees to the Kruger National Park payable in cash on pick up.
Your guide will assist.
Please remember your ID/Passport to be with you at all times during the tour.
- RSA citizens (R105) per adult (R52) child under 12 years old.
- SADC visitors (R210) per adult (R105) child under 12 years old.
- International visitors (R424) per adult (R212) child under 12 years old.
- Pre-Day visitors booking must be booked in COVID times to guarantee your entrance of R46 per adult person + R23 for children under 12.
- The per-day visitors booking can be made by yourself on the SANPARKS website or we can do it for you on a prepaid system.
- Open Safari Vehicle entry fee is R33 per safari vehicle payable in cash on the day.
What do I need to bring
- Binoculars and camera as we are not allowed to share due to COVID regulations
- ID / Drivers License / Passport is compulsory for all participating adults
- Layered clothing is he best it can be very cool in the early morning and then become hot later in the day.
- Some cash for spending money as sometimes card machines are off line in the bush.
- A Hat, beanie, buff, sunglasses and sun screen always a good idea.
Children under 3 years old is not allowed on our Open Safari Vehicles