Private FULL-DAY safari in Kruger Park
Book a Private Vehicle and Guide 1 to 10 guests for the full-day game drive in Kruger National Park.
Full-Day Kruger Park Safari private vehicle and guide hire.
Full Day Safari in the Kruger National Park with your own private safari vehicle and guide. 05:15 am to 16:00 pm.
We pick up early in the morning in Hazyview at any Lodge/Hotel or you can arrange to meet us at Perry’s Bridge Trading Post in Hazyview.
Pick up time difference from 04:40 am to 05:30 am but your time will be confirmed with you when you make the booking.
We do stop for comfort breaks in the Park at rest camps and picnic spots.
Drop off on the full day is around 16:00 back in town on a full day. (Recommended option to make the best of your tour).
Your guide will try his best to provide you with relevant animal and bird information as you travel. The beauty of this type of trip because you are private you can decide how long you spend at the major sightings.
We do not have any set routes and we go to the areas where animals have been active recently and explore the back roads.
Included in the Safari
- Pick up and Drop off service to the same location for free in Hazyview Town, Protea Hotel Kruger Gate, Skukuza, and Pretoruiskop Camps.
- Bottled Water
- Private Open Safari Vehicle
- Experienced guide
- Blankets & Raincoats if needed
Excluded in the Safari
- Entry fee/Conservation fees to the Kruger National Park payable in cash on pick up. Your guide will assist Please remember your ID/Passport to be with you at all times during the tour.
- Rates: RSA citizens (R105) per adult (R52) child under 12 years old. SADC visitors (R210) per adult (R105) child under 12 years old. International visitors (R424) per adult (R212) child under 12 years old.
- All meals are for your own account, shops, and restaurants available in Kruger Park Camps when we stop for comfort breaks.
What do I need to bring
- Masks hand sanitizer
- Binoculars and camera as we are not allowed to share due to COVID regulations
- ID / Drivers License / Passport is compulsory for all participating adults
- Layered clothing is the best it can be very cool in the early morning and then become hot later in the day.
- Some cash for spending money as sometimes card machines are offline in the bush.
- A Hat, beanie, buff, sunglasses, and sunscreen always a good idea.
Children under 3 years old is not allowed on our Open Safari Vehicles
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 30 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 45 days or less before departure