PHOTOGRAPHIC Full Day from Hazyview or Skukuza – Duration: 10 hours
Max 3 photographers per vehicle.
Departing: 05hoo in the morning
Pick up points: see itinerary section
Game viewing from open safari vehicles in the Kruger National Park has to be one of the ultimate safari experiences in Africa and being able to do this in a day is ideal for those with limited time available. You start your day early with an exciting open vehicle game drive.
During the course of the day, you will make comfort stops at a scenic picnic spot or a Rest Camp with restaurants & shops where you can get something to eat before setting off to explore more of the Big 5 in the Kruger Park.
You will be guided by a professional photographic and experienced guide.
The vehicle does have GIMPRO GIMBALS and Bean/Sand bags on board for easy shooting.
Kruger Park is well-known for its boundless opportunities to spot the famous African Big Five – Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and of course Lion. Day safaris are conducted in open safari vehicles with a canvas roof and sides for your protection against the elements.
Included in the Safari
Experienced & Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if close to Hazyview Town. The alternative pick-up point will be at Perry’s Bridge Tourism centre or Protea Hotel Kruger Gate.
- Pick up inside the Kruger National Park can be at Skukuza or Pretoruiskop must be arranged and will be 30 min after main gates opening times.
Excluded in the Safari
The entrance fee to the Kruger Park is R105pp for RSA citizens and R424pp plus R35 for the vehicle
This need to be paid on Entry in cash to avoid Delays
Please have your ID/Drivers License if you are South African
Pick up in Hazyview, White River, Malelane & Crocodile Bridge gates. (From R450 per trip) Gratuities (optional) R450 per day)
What do I need to bring
Own Camera Equipment
But lens hire can be arranged if we have enough time.
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required Children must be accompanied by an adult no children under 6 years old
- All sales are final non-refundable
- Safaris into Kruger National Park from Hazyview Town are on offer in open safari vehicles with experienced guides
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Most lodges and Guest Houses around Hazyview 15km radius General Meeting point at Perry’s Bridge Please make sure to contact us or let us know if you are staying at a different guest house or lodge
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 30 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 45 days or less before departure