Situated just outside White River in Mpumalanga, Oliver’s is an owner-managed boutique hotel located on the secure White River Country Estate. Overlooking the first green of the 18-hole championship White River Golf Course, our ‘home away from home’ environment allows guests to experience the marriage between Austrian flair and subtle African influences. Guests staying with us have access to the world class golf course Leopard Creek or day touring the Mpumalanga Panorama with its attractions such as God’s Window, Bourkes Luck Potholes and many other spectacular sights. With Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport a mere 15 minutes’ drive away, it is easy to see why Oliver’s is the perfect pre or post Safari stay. The surrounding area provides adventure tours in the Kruger National Park and the Blyde River Canyon.
Oliver’s has 14 rooms/units. All guest rooms have been individually decorated and furnished, each with a personal touch. There are family options for each room category. Children of all ages are welcome.
Our in-house, 80 seater Restaurant offers mouth-watering a-la-carte continental dishes.
Wellness and Beauty Centre
On-site Wellness and Beauty Centre offers relaxation and revitalisation with an array of massages, face and body treatments, manicures, pedicures and waxing services on offer.
- Wheelchair access / Library / Bar / Lounge / Children’s play area / Business Centre / Secured parking
- Conference facilities / Free parking / Laundry service / Outdoor Pool / Restaurant / BBQ / Picnic area
- WIFI / Tour/sightseeing desk
- Golfing and many other activities in the area.
- From R1400 per person per night sharing (SADC Special valid for travel until 31 Dec 2020)