Oase by 7 Star Lodges, is an invitation-only luxury lodge located in the heart of the African bush. Nestled on the banks of the spectacular Blyde River, the 530-hectare resort is accessible only to residents and invited guests. The lodge is situated within the Wild Rivers Nature Reserve with primarily plains game so its safe to walk, ride or self drive any of our bush tracks in daylight hours.
- The sumptuous, tented style suits sleep a total of 6 overnight guests at any time and combine enchanting opulence with modern technology.
- It’s tented accommodation with a difference, spacious open plan areas, expansive windows that fill the room with light and optimize game viewing, luxury bathrooms, private decks and outdoor showers blend harmoniously into the bush.
- When you’ve had enough of the great outdoors, watch a movie in our private cinema with state-of-the-art large projector and Dolby Atmos sound or laze in your room and choose from over 40,000 movies and tv shows to watch on your 8k TV. Despite being in the bush, far away from everything, every room also has 100mbit internet so that you can keep connected with the outside world.
- Milestone suites are comprised of 2 super luxury canvas-style buildings, each exquisitely appointed and joined with a short footpath that winds by the private pool. Each room has its own en-suite and outdoor shower.
- Just click on the green button to view our luxury tented accommodation (room amenities defined) to make your optimum decision when booking at our Lodge.
Fine Dining and comfort
Discover mouth-watering culinary delights, unrivaled South African hospitality and exceptional service complete with your own personal butler available 24 hours a day to pamper your every need.
Have a picnic or dinner in the bush, sleep out under the stars listening to the calls of the wild, go fishing in the pristine Blyde River, lounge by the pool sipping cocktails, watch the sunset from our raised sundowner deck or sit by the Boma listening to the sounds of African wildlife while you swap stories of incredible sightings.
Let Africa entrance you as you explore over 30 km of bush trails on foot or in our 4×4 vehicle, independently at your whim, or together with one of our professional bush guides as you track some of the extraordinary wildlife co-habiting with you.
Getting to the Lodge
Our staff will meet you at either Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit) or Johannesburg Airports and personally escort you to the property.
- 24-hour front desk / Bar / Lounge / Secured parking / Currency exchange / Gym
- Free airport shuttle / Free parking / Laundry service / Outdoor Pool / Restaurant
- Room service / BBQ / Picnic area / WIFI / Tour/sightseeing desk
- Children: 10 – 14 years pay 20% of the sharing rate,
15 – 18 years pay 55% of the sharing rate
Check-In: 13:30. Check-Out: 10:30. We regret no children under the age of 10 years.
Address: Wild Rivers Nature Reserve; Hoedspruit
Rates – Rate based on Fullboard (All inclusive)
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials, availability and book directly.