Nukakamma River Lodge is situated on the banks of the Sundays River, and a mere 3km from the world-renowned Addo Elephant Park. We offers 4 en-suite bed and breakfast rooms, as well as 2 self-catering cottages. Each room has its own bathroom with a shower. The 2 self-catering cottages are tastefully decorated with wooden handmade furniture. Each cottage has a queen-size bed, and comprises a kitchen, lounge and dining room.
The central dining and lounge areas are located in the main house, and feature beautiful furniture and African curios. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and admire the view of the Sundays River from the deck. Breakfast is served for all guests staying in the guest house, and breakfast is available on request at an additional fee for guests staying in the cottages. Free Internet is also available.
The guest house offers an on-site curio shop, and a separate laundry room where guests have access to a washing machine and ironing facilities at an additional charge.
- All our main house (bed n breakfast) rooms are en-suite with a shower, basin and toilet. All four rooms also have there own kettle, hairdryer as well as complimentary tea and coffee is provided. All rooms also have bedding and towels. A maximum of two people are allowed per room.
- Our smallest room has a queen size wooden bed with a view of the river and is also a downstairs room. This room does not have its own seating area.
- The two upstairs bedrooms are both very big and have there own seating areas and king size wooden beds.
- The other downstairs room has its own seating area as well as a king size bed.
- The self catering cottages have queen size beds and towels and bedding. Tea and coffee supplied on arrival only. The self catering cottages do not get serviced daily and no meals are included in this room rate.
- Just click on the green button above to view what our rooms and self catering cottages have to offer.
- Laundry Facilities / Braai/Barbecue / Indoor Fireplace / Credit Card Facilities / Room Service / Parking on Premises / Activities desk / Breakfast
Take your time to savour our sumptuous breakfast in the morning and raise a toast to the beauty of nature with a sundowner drink on the stunning deck as you watch the beautiful African sunset and views extending out to the river and dune fields. Your host, Aaron is an accomplished cook and offers traditional South African dinners to both the guest house and self-catering guests on request at an additional cost. Guests can enquire directly regarding the daily menus and any special requests.
- 0 – 6 years stay free,
7 – 10 years pay R150.00
The River Lodge accommodates 12 people max.
- Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Address:15 Aquavista Cres, Colchester, Gqeberha
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.