Situated in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, lies an African Jewel – Nkorho Bush Lodge. Sharing an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park, a diverse abundance of wildlife is enjoyed by everyone.
Nkorho Bush Lodge offers a true safari experience, where comfort meets the extraordinaire and our guests become one with the nature that surrounds them.
Begin your day’s journey by setting out on a game-drive with an experienced ranger and tracker – and watch as the bushveld awakens before your very own eyes. Your day will be filled with opportunity and tranquillity as you are beckoned into the heart of African wildlife.
Afternoons at Nkorho Bush Lodge is the perfect time to relax while pondering over your morning’s experience in the wild. We offer a unique rock pool, to help you cool off from the African sun.
As the sun sets, feel the thrill as the nocturnal animals rule the night, all from the comfort of the lodge. Indulge in typical African cuisine, around an open fire in a traditional leadwood boma. We highly recommend to spoil yourself with a classic bottle of wine from our comprehensive wine cellar. The atmosphere, filled with vibrancy and exclusive freedom, is unlike anything else you have experienced before.
As your evening draws to a close, retire for the night in a stylish yet homely en-suite thatched chalet. Our accommodations offer you a relaxed atmosphere where you will feel sheer contentment and unity.
Cool off from the African sun in a unique rock pool. As the day closes you are lured towards the African bushveld to feel the thrill as the nocturnal animals rule the night.
- To ensure our guests of our best possible attention we accommodate a maximum of sixteen people in eight stylish yet homely en-suite thatched chalets that offer comfortability with a difference.
- Given a 4-Star rating by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa, you’ll find our chalets meet your every need. A laundry service is also available on request.
Standard Rooms/Chalets : This chalet has a queen bed, and is en-suite, with a double shower inside and outside. It has a spectacular view over the open area.
Honeymoon Suite: Honeymoon suite with a King size bed, an outdoor and indoor shower. There is also a small lounge and a deck with a magnificent view of the open area.
Family Chalet: Family room with an interleading door. Both rooms have on suite bathrooms. One room has a queen bed and the other room has two 3quater beds.
- Meals are a special affair here at Nkorho. Our Chef has a real enticing bush cuisine menu. Dinner is enjoyed around an open fire in the culturally designed boma under the stars. Here many a yarn has been told and stories swapped relating to the African bush.
- Listen for the rhythmic sound of the African Drum beating through the air. It is time to eat.
- Game drives start early in the morning, the best time to spot game. Our staff will wake you at least 30 minutes before departure. Come down to the patio and enjoy a cup of coffee and rusks before your drive. There will also be a break on the game drive for tea or coffee.
- Afternoon/evening drive times will be discussed with you on checking in. You will stop for sundowner drinks and marvel at the surroundings and it’s magic. On returning to the Lodge, feel free to freshen up and meet at the bar for a pre dinner drink.
- Walks are also included in your experience.
- Accompanied by your Ranger and depending on the time of the year, a walk is done either before breakfast (summer) or after (winter). Natural colored clothing is recommended, along with a hat and comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen and insect repellant should also be used. Remember the golden rule of treading into nature: Leave nothing but your footprints, and take nothing but pictures and memories with you.
Rates: Rate based on Fullboard
- 0 – 2 years stay free, 3 – 12 years pay 50% of the sharing rate
Just click on the green button to view availability, specials, price and book directly with the lodge