SAFARI LODGE IN MARLOTH PARK
2018 NATIONAL WINNER – BEST 4 Star Lodge – South African Tourism Lilizela Awards & Provincial Winner for Mpumalanga – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
Experience The Magic of The African Bush! You deserve to give back to yourself and your loved ones. You deserve to reconnect. And what better way to do so than at an affordable four-star lodge in the African bush. Warthogs, giraffe, zebra, kudu, wildebeest and impala wander around Needles Lodge. As you get up close and personal with them, you will experience their lives – and the heart of the African bush. At this warm, owner-run lodge, your comfort, your experience, and your needs are our top priority.
From your bed, you can see out into the bush. Watch as the animals that regularly visit the lodge wander past your suite. Or walk through the large sliding doorway leading onto the railed wooden deck, which links back to the central deck. The décor has been tastefully chosen to ensure that you feel completely relaxed, with all the comforts of home harmonising with the African bush.
- Eight beautifully appointed suites, each with its own character, atmosphere and luxuries.
- Air-conditioning and a ceiling fan in every room.
- En-suite bathrooms with an extra-large bath and a separate shower.
- A hair dryer in every room and complimentary guest amenities such as coffee and tea.
- Double suites are equipped with extra-length king-size beds.
- Twin suites have extra-length side-by-side single beds for persons sharing.
- Bed linen is superior, pure Egyptian cotton.
- A licensed, fully stocked bar.
- Guest amenities to be shampoo, conditioner, body wash and moisturising cream.
- Kettle, coffee and tea facilities including a stocked cookie jar daily.
- Mini bar fridge in rooms stocked daily with a few complimentary goodies.
Your once-in-a-lifetime safari with professional guides can be arranged. We offer:
- Full-day drives and sunrise drives
- Morning walks, sunset drives and night drives all in the Kruger National Park
- Tiger fishing and tours to Swaziland, Mozambique and the Panorama Route.
- Walk or jog in Marloth Park and on the banks of the Crocodile River
- Bird watching
- Self-drive safari and Mozambique / Swaziland trips
- Children: 6 – 12 years pay 50% of the sharing rate,
13 – 18 years pay 75% of the sharing rate
- From R1,130.00 pps
- Children of 6 years and older are welcome.