The Property – 4 Star Lodge
4 Star luxury lodge accommodation. A panoramic view of the Indian Ocean, famous Maphelane dune (second highest dune in the world), the Umfolozi River mouth and part of famous Lake St Lucia, sets Ndiza Lodge apart as the place with many views. Ndiza offers up market and tastefully decorated accommodation bordering iSimangaliso Wetland Park, ensuring your privacy and comfort.
Relax in the pool on the deck, enter the tranquil garden with a walkway and deck deep into the wetland itself, enjoy a sundowner on the upper deck or simply experience true tranquility whilst enjoying spectacular views. Ndiza also caters for small weddings and other special occasions. Ndiza Lodge and Cabanas offer self catering units as well as lodge (B&B) accommodation in St Lucia.
- Ndiza Lodge offers beautiful views from the deck surrounding the lodge. From here Ndiza’s guests are privileged to be the first to see the whales on their way to the warm Mozambican waters.
- The rooms in the lodge are all en suite and air conditioned. Each room is equipped with a fridge and mini bar, snacks, hairdryer, TV (DStv) as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
- The double rooms have direct access to the wooden deck, the tropical garden and stairway access to the deck in the wetlands. This is a bird lover’s paradise.
The Cabanas – Self Catering
- 4 Star luxury self-catering cabanas with panoramic views of the Indian ocean, Mapelane, the Umfolozi River mouth and the famous Lake St Lucia.
- Ndiza offers 3x two bedroom and 1x one bedroom self-catering units for holiday accommodation.
- Ndiza self catering cabanas are still geared for the families – cozy and comfortable your home away from home – situated in one of the quietest streets of St. Lucia, where you are awakened by the sad cry of the Trumpeter Hornbill and can slip into slumber land with the chatter and patter of bush babies in the trees outside your bedroom.
- The two bedroom cabanas each consist of a main bedroom with a queen size bed, a second bedroom with two single beds, as well as an additional sleeper couch in the lounge area.
- The one bedroom cabana is equipped with a double bed. All cabanas are air conditioned and serviced daily.
- Apart from the bedrooms, the cabanas each has a bathroom with shower, a fully equipped kitchen, dining and lounge area with DStv, a private patio, small garden with furniture and built in braai (BBQ) facilities, as well as secure parking in front of each unit. Additional braai facilities are available at the swimming pool in the garden.
- Just click on the green button to view our various rooms and cabana selections (and the various amenities available) in making the optimum decision when you book.
Ndiza Lodge offers traditional South African cooking. Our hearty buffet breakfasts are served on the viewing deck next to the second swimming pool – this is also the ideal spot for a relaxing sundowner.
Information and booking office; honesty bar; pool table; small library, splash pool on viewing deck; big swimming pool in garden; deck in the wetlands; lounge; viewing decks; secure parking.
- Children are allowed to stay at the Cabanas
- No children are allowed to stay at the Lodge
Address: 153 Hornbill Street, St Lucia
Rates – Rate based on Bed and Breakfast (the Lodge) or Bed, Dinner and Breakfast (the Lodge) and Self Catering (Cabanas)
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book direct.