Mpfuvu Lodge – Elephant Point [Sleeps max 8 people]
Elephant Point is situated in a region renowned for its natural diversity and concentration of big game, and is undoubtedly one of the best game viewing areas in the Kruger National Park. The estate takes its name from the elephants that can frequently be seen drinking and grazing on the banks of the mighty Sabie River; so too herds of buffalo, prides of lion, leopards and numerous antelope species. Elephant Point borders the Kruger National Park and is also neighbour to the world famous and exclusive Sabi Sand Game Reserve, home of Mala Mala, Sabi Sabi, Londolozi, Singita, Ulusaba and others.
- The estate is a 5 hour drive from Johannesburg or a short 45-minute flight.
- The estate is only a few km’s from the Kruger Gate into the Kruger National Park.
Mpfuvu Lodge is a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the traditional African safari lodge. The luxurious colour palette encompasses organic textures and materials, which are inspired by the African landscapes.The expansive outdoor living and entertaining space provides breath taking views overlooking the Sabie River and into the Kruger National Park.
How to get there?
- Self drive
- Fly to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport – Rent a vehicle there and drive to Elephant Point – 90km.
- Fly to Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park – Rent a vehicle (only AVIS operates at this airport) and drive to Elephant Point – 26km
- Fly to Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park and pre-book a shuttle (open safari vehicle) from Elephant Point to pick you up, and drop you off at the airport after your stay. They ask R1000 per one way trip at present (2021). The telephone number to pre-book the shuttle is +27 (0)13 880 0170.
- Bedrooms air conditioned
- Four bedrooms, en suite bathrooms with private patios / Outdoor Showers
- Kitchen and Scullery / Dining Area / Lounge
- Ultra HD TV, surround sound and DStv
- Fireplace, gas braai and private boma
- Living area extends to large covered patio
- Outdoor dining set
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor top floor view deck
- Outdoor bar and lounge
- Covered parking at residence
- Max Guests: 8 (Max 8 adults )
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book direct.