Mavalanga Lodge – Elephant Point [Sleeps 8 people]
Mavalanga Lodge is a fresh and contemporary interpretation of the traditional African safari lodge. The open plan living area with high volume thatch ceilings adds a distinct ambiance that celebrates nature. The luxurious colour palette encompasses organic textures and materials, which are inspired by the African landscapes. The expansive outdoor living and entertaining space provides breathtaking views overlooking the Sabie River and into the Kruger National Park.
- The estate is a 5 hour drive from Johannesburg or a short 45-minute flight.
- The estate is only a few km’s from the Kruger Gate into the Kruger National Park.
This beautiful Lodge is open to the Kruger National Park and provides uninterrupted vistas of the magnificent Sabie River which is known for attracting an abundance of wildlife.
How to get there?
- Self drive
- Fly to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport – Rent a vehicle there and drive to Elephant Point – 90km.
- Fly to Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park – Rent a vehicle (only AVIS operates at this airport) and drive to Elephant Point – 26km
- Fly to Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park and pre-book a shuttle (open safari vehicle) from Elephant Point to pick you up, and drop you off at the airport after your stay. They ask R1000 per one way trip at present (2021). The telephone number to pre-book the shuttle is +27 (0)13 880 0170.
- Villa Size: 640m2
- Free WiFi
- 4 En-suite bedrooms with outdoor showers
- Outdoor Lounge and Kitchen
- Gas BBQ – (no weber)
- Private Pool
- Cinema and Entertainment room
- Fully equipped gym
- Private office / Equipped with printer, scanner and stationary
- Complimentary Wi-Fi / DSTV
- Housekeeping service
- Air Conditioning throughout
- Hair Dryers / Security Safes
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Secure covered parking at residence
- Max Guests: 8 (Max 8 adults )
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book direct.