One step away from nature….
Masodini Game Lodge is ideally situated in the 40.000-hectare Balule Nature Reserve, part of Greater Kruger National Park, to offer you a true feeling of Africa. ‘Big 5’ experience! Comfortable chalets! Great cuisine! Experienced Rangers! Join our bushveld life in the Greater Kruger National Park and get close to wildlife on awesome safaris.
- Bush Chalet 1: Tastefully-decorated bush chalet with bathroom and private patio. This unit can accommodate a maximum of two guests. Amenities: Fireplace / Coffee and Tea Facilities / Mosquito nets / WiFi internet connection / Braai Facilities / Laundry services / Hairdryer / Parking / Air Condition / Heating
- Bush Chalet 2 & 3: Tastefully decorated chalet with 1 double room, 1 twin room, bathroom with shower and bath, and private patio. These units can accommodate four guests. Amenities: Fireplace / Coffee and Tea Facilities / Mosquito nets / WiFi internet connection / Braai Facilities / Laundry services / Hairdryer / Parking / Air Condition / Heating
- Double Room suite: Tastefully decorated superior room with en suite full bathroom and private patio. This unit can accommodate a maximum of two guests. Amenities: Fireplace / Coffee and Tea Facilities / Mosquito nets / WiFi internet connection / Braai Facilities / Laundry services / Hairdryer / Parking / Air Condition / Heating
- Just click on the green button to view our various Chalets and their amenities in making your optimum decision.
The Main Lodge Building
- Our bar deck offers fantastic views of the watering hole visited by plenty of animals day and night. It’s the perfect spot for a pre-dinner drink to discuss your experiences during your game drive with your fellow guests.
- The bar offers a wide variety of soft drinks, South African and international beers, wines and spirits.
- For all your questions concerning your stay you can meet us in the Lapa – our reception area. You also find our curio shop with a choice of local souvenirs, maps, postcards and books at the Lapa.
- Masodini is located in the middle of a green oasis – ideal for you to relax. Let the day pass while lying in the hammock between Fever Trees or on one of our comfortable deck chairs – maybe reading a book from our book collection.
- On a hot day cool down in our beautiful pool.
- To keep in touch with your loved ones we offer free Wi Fi on the bar deck as well as on the breakfast terrace. Please note that it is not suitable for downloading large amount of data as it works via satellite.
- For breakfast we serve you a hot breakfast next to a cold breakfast buffet with fresh cut fruits, cereals, fresh juice and yoghurt. We are be happy to prepare an omlett according to your wishes (Rebeccas Special!) or you enjoy freshly baked sweet waffles.
- A light lunch is served on the terrace.
- In the evening you enjoy a three course menu with South African and international delicacies in the boma next to the fire or on the terrace with view of the lighted watering hole.
- We organise a romantic candle-light dinner on the terrace of your chalet for you on request.
- Please let us know about any special wishes or dietary requirements you might have – be it vegetarian, gluten- or lactose-free – so that we can prepare a perfect dinner for you.
Enjoy early morning or evening game drives in our open safari vehicles. Our qualified game rangers will share their knowledge and show you the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard) as well as all other fantastic creatures.
Balule Game Reserve is part of Greater Kruger National Park and animals roam free here in the magnificent lowveld. Sip your sundowner on the shores of mighty Olifants river or enjoy the panoramic view of the bush.
All our drives take about 3 hrs. Pre-Booking is recommended as the vehicle’s capacity is limited.
- Children: 0 – 3 years pay 40% of the sliding scale rate,
4 – 12 years pay 65% of the sliding scale rate
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book direct.