The Lodge – Klaserie Private Nature Reserve | Greater Kruger National Park
Mafunyane is a small intimate lodge that allows you to indulge in a rich and luxurious African safari experience. We are situated in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park. Here, over 200 different species of mammals including the Big 5 – elephant, lion, leopard, African buffalo, and rhinoceros – as well as 260 bird species, thrive in their natural habitat. Visitors get the opportunity to observe these magnificent creatures in the wild with two-daily guided game drives which are conducted in the early morning and late afternoon or for those wanting to get a more hands-on experience can enjoy nature walks.
Between game drives, guests can relax on their private patio or by the pool while sipping on a refreshing drink and savoring the breathtaking view of the waterhole which is frequently visited by a wide range of animals. The African bush is calling so why not come answer it here at Mafunayne Private Lodge.
Accommodation (4 luxury private suites)
- Our 4 luxury suites named after Africa’s big 5 (lion, leopard, rhino, and buffalo) and the furnishings are Africa-inspired. Even though the lodge is completely solar-powered the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, a tea and coffee making station as well as a bar fridge.
- Each luxury suite has a large private deck and is positioned to allow for excellent views of the water hole which is frequented by a wide range of animals throughout the day. Each suite also has an en suite bathroom, as well as an open-air shower for those wanting to enjoy a shower under the African sky.
- Just click on the green button above to view the luxuries and amenities our suites provide.
Wide range of Activities
From game drives to game walks, our team will endeavor to give you the ultimate bush experience and what may you ask is the ultimate bush experience well whatever you want it to be. Your guide will tailor-make the experience to hopefully give you a bush experience that is truly a life-changing experience.
All inclusive rate includes
All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- All softdrinks, local alcoholic drinks. Premium alcohol is available at an extra cost.
- Game drives & bush walks,
- Teas & coffees.
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book direct.