The Property – Each Chalet Sleeps 6 people – Self Catering
Lisbon Eco Lodge is situated on the banks of the Lisbon River, 8.4 km outside the town of Graskop on the R532 highway towards the Blyde River Canyon. The Lodge is hidden between the Lisbon River, conserved wetlands, a nature reserve and a blue swallow breeding area. Many different species of birds are found in the safe environment of the property and surrounding reserve.
The Lodge and Accommodation
- Accommodation comprises of 3 self-catering wooden chalets.
- Each chalet features 2 bedrooms furnished with a double bed, 2 single beds and a bunk bed, a bathroom fitted with a bath, a fully equipped kitchen and a lounge.
- Each chalet has its own private braai area outside.
Facilities of the lodge
Lisbon Eco Lodge offers the ideal base for those wishing to explore attractions in the surrounding area, such as Lisbon Falls, Berlin Falls, God’s Window, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Blyde River Canyon and Kruger National Park.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bed linen and bath towels
- Adventure biking trails
- Mountain bike trails
- Botanist heaven
- Excellent birdwatching
- Swimming in the Lisbon River (water cold)
- 4×4 routes – self drive or guided by the owner, Charl Flischman
Address: Near the Lisbon Falls, 8.4km outside Graskop; Mpumalanga [Just off the R532]
Rates – Rate based on Self-Catering
- R2200 for the Chalet per night
- Sleeps maximum 6 people
Map to the Lodge: Panorama Map 2020 Mpumalanga
To book your stay
Give Charl a call @ +27(0) 79 348 5063 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org