The Property – Lions Rock Rapids Lodge
Lions Rock Rapids is a short 10 minute drive from the nearby town of Hazyview in Mpumalanga, and an approximate 4,5hrs drive from Johannesburg. The lodge is ideally located in close proximity to The Kruger National Park, with the closest entrance via Phabeni Gate – a 20 minute drive from the lodge. Other nearby attractions can include local restaurants in and around Hazyview, quad biking, river rafting, hot air ballooning, Cultural Village, Panorama Route and much more.
Accommodation – Accommodating up to 19 guests in total.
- Our accommodation offering at the Lodge is in the form of:
- 2 Twin Suites,
- 2 King Suites,
- 2 Family Suites and
- 1 Deluxe Family Suite.
- Just click on the green button to view our various Suites (amenities defined) in making your optimum decision when booking at our Facility.
Room Features / Semi Self catering
- An en-suite jacuzzi bathroom, tv, tea / coffee making facility, mini-safe, ceiling fans & heaters.
- We are a semi self-catering establishment and as such we offer built in barbecue facilities under a covered patio and a microwave in the suite.
Central Guest Facility
Our central guest facilities include a reception, restaurant as well as lounge and bar area, which is perfectly positioned, overlooking the river rapids. Enjoy a game of pool or simply unwind in our lounge and bar area or try your hand at fishing and tubing in the river.
- Swimming pool
- Breakfast & Bar area
- Pool room
R536 Sabie Road, Hazyview
Rates: Rates based on bed & breakfast
- Excludes, lunch, dinner, drinks, activities and items of personal nature
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Children: 0 – 4 years stay free,
5 – 18 years pay 50% of the sharing rate
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book directly with the lodge.