Leopard’s Lair Bush Lodge
Welcome to Leopard’s Lair Bush Lodge, where you will experience the Lowveld like never before. Our lodge is the perfect destination for anyone looking for accommodation near Hoedspruit where you can unwind and relax in the tranquility of nature. Our hidden gem is ideally situated along the Mohlabetsi River in the exclusive area of the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate and within driving distance of the world famous Blyde River Canyon and Kruger National Park.
- We offer 4 beautifully furnished luxury suites with en-suite bathrooms, a dressing room, outdoor shower, jacuzzi bath, mosquito net and aircon.
- All suites are free-standing units that sleep 2 pax and have small verandahs overlooking the river or garden, where you can sit back and indulge yourself in the natural beauty.
- Separate from the rooms, we offer a large, fully equipped communal kitchen, lounge, deck and braai area with a spectacular pool overlooking the Mohlabetsi riverbed that is available to all guests staying at Leopard’s Lair Bush Lodge.
- Just click on the green button on the page to view our room layouts and the amenities in our rooms
Location within the Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate
The Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate consists of 400ha of beautifully conserved bushveld which allows you to explore the abundant natural wonders that flourish in the area with hiking and cycling tracks, bird hides and game drive routes. At night, enjoy the sounds of lions roaring and hyenas calling as the Greater Kruger National park is less than 1km from the lodge.
The Estate is located on the edge of town and although Hoedspruit is a small, quaint town, it has all the amenities necessary for a comfortable stay in the bush, from well-known retail outlets, to great restaurants, exciting activities in the area and the most awesome view of the Drakensberg mountain escarpment.
Game drives, walks, bird watching and cycling can be done within the Wildlife Estate.
- Secured parking
- Free parking
- Outdoor Pool
- BBQ / Picnic area
Info and Prices
- Max Guests: 2 (Max 2 adults )
- Children: 0 – 2 years stay free,
3 – 18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate
- 694 Hardekool Straat, Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, Hoedspruit, Limpopo
Just click on the green button on the page to view availability, rates, specials and book directly.