Set in Grietjie Nature Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Region, Leopard Rock Bush Lodge offers guests a true African Big 5 Bush experience. The experience is complemented by our continental and à la carte breakfast options every morning at the lodge. Leopard Rock Bush Lodge offers 4-star accommodation with a hot tub and sun terrace.
The Bush Lodge consists of a shared open plan kitchen/ lounge area with a TV leading onto a huge deck and bar area overlooking the water hole that is frequently visited by animals and beautiful views of the bush and rolling hills.
- Boma and braai area (barbeque).
- Enjoy the 6 seater jacuzzi to relax and cool off.
- Free Wi-Fi and Coffee 24/7 self-service.
- Beverages will be charged separately.
Accommodation consist of 2 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with each a queen size bed with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Kruger National Park Safari Day Trip is offered. Minimum 2 people and max 4 people. R1350.00 per person which include morning coffee and snacks, lunch/bush picnic.
Rates – Rates are based on Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- From R2 750 per room sleeping two people max
- The rate includes dinner, bed and breakfast
- Child-friendly property but subject to the discretion of Lodge Management who need to be notified beforehand.
- For their own safety, children under the age of 6 years are not permitted to go on normal big 5 game drives.
Self Catering option
Self Catering – 2 persons per night sharing R1000.00 and minimum stay 2 nights. So it is R500.00 per person per night.
Grietjie Private Nature Reserve; 26km from Phalaborwa
Only 48km from Eastgate Airport, Hoedspruit
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials, room selection and book direct