Lamula Lodge – Elephant Point [Sleeps 8 people]
Elephant Point is situated in a region renowned for its natural diversity and concentration of big game, and is undoubtedly one of the best game viewing areas in the Kruger National Park. The estate takes its name from the elephants that can frequently be seen drinking and grazing on the banks of the mighty Sabie River; so too herds of buffalo, prides of lion, leopards and numerous antelope species. Elephant Point borders the Kruger National Park and is also neighbour to the world famous and exclusive Sabi Sand Game Reserve, home of Mala Mala, Sabi Sabi, Londolozi, Singita, Ulusaba and others.
- The estate is a 5 hour drive from Johannesburg or a short 45-minute flight.
- The estate is only a few km’s from the Kruger Gate into the Kruger National Park.
Lamula Lodge: A luxury bush lodge for your next safari getaway. Ideal for your family or close group of friends. Relax and isolate in this beautiful bush home, on the edge of the Kruger – adorned with unparalleled privacy and exclusivity.
Additional Information: 1 main bedroom, 3 bedrooms equipped as twins or doubles as per your request. Children of any age welcome, baby beds are available upon request. Tea, coffee, sugar, basic spices and ingredients are available in the private kitchen. Sleeps 8 people WiFi Aircon, Swimming Pool; serviced, 4 Bedrooms
How to get there?
- Self drive
- Fly to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport – Rent a vehicle there and drive to Elephant Point – 90km.
- Fly to Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park – Rent a vehicle (only AVIS operates at this airport) and drive to Elephant Point – 26km
- Fly to Skukuza Airport in the Kruger National Park and pre-book a shuttle (open safari vehicle) from Elephant Point to pick you up, and drop you off at the airport after your stay. They ask R1000 per one way trip at present (2021). The telephone number to pre-book the shuttle is +27 (0)13 880 0170.
- Villa Size: 504m2
- Free WiFi
- Four bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 main bedroom and 3 (twins/doubles) bedrooms
- Lounge living area and fireplace
- Fully air-conditioned (only bedrooms)
- Tea, coffee, sugar and basic ingredients
- Baby beds available on request
- Ultra HD TV and Dstv
- Large covered patio
- Dining area
- Outdoor showers
- Braai and private detached boma
- Outdoor lounge area and infinity pool
- Secure covered parking at residence
- Max Guests: Max 8 adults
- Children: 14 – 18 years pay 100% of the sharing rate
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book directly with the lodge.
Private Chef Services
Enjoy fine restaurant quality food and service in the comfort of your own lodge. Choose from a list of carefully compiled menu options, alternatively, your chef can also prepare personalized once off menus, catering for themed evenings, birthdays, favourite meals or desserts, dietary preferences and allergies. Private chef services are available throughout the week except on Wednesdays and Saturdays when the Elephant Point Boma hosts its lovely starlit dinners. Booking private chef services need to be made with 7 days’ notice.
Book pre-arrival shopping and have your items already stocked in your private villa upon arrival.
Golfing in the area
Kruger Park Lodge – Hazyview, Mpumalanaga
- Size: 9-hole
- Distance: 34,4 km
Sabie River Sun – Hazyview, Mpumalanga
- Size: 18-hole
- Distance: 36,1 km
Skukuza – Kruger National Park
- Type of Course: 9-hole
- Distance: 20,3 km