If you need a break-away to an elegant and romantic setting, we are ready to treat you and your loved one, in our brand new lodge! The setting is also ideal for golf trips, as it is just down the road from a renowned golf course! Special excursions can be arranged for the non-golfing partners. Some of the rooms have entrance to a balcony, where you will have an exquisite view over the tree tops with rich birdlife and the lagoon – right into the heads!
Lagoon Lodge has Four Bed & Breakfast Rooms and Four Self Catering units to pick from, all elegantly fresh and clean! All rooms with Dstv, free Wi-Fi, braai facility and an amazing view.
- Room 1 and 2: Each with a king bed, on-suite bathroom, with shower, include Wi-Fi, Dstv. Un-stocked Bar fridge and coffee and tea facilities. This room is upstairs with amazing views over the lagoon and have a private balcony. Shower each.
- Room 3 and 4: on ground level, two rooms with Queen-size beds and showers each.
- Room 7 and 8: Self-catering, terrace level with deck, breakfast included in room rate, with double bed, kitchenette, shower each.
- Room No. 6: Main bedroom with 2 single beds, Wi-Fi and Dstv. Next room with extra single bed and fully equipped kitchen and braai area, bathroom with shower. Breakfast included in room rate. NB: This room get noise from the breakfast room above.
The beauty of it all is that is affordable enough and a treat to anyone!
We serve a recommendable 3 course breakfast in the dining room or balcony overlooking the lagoon. Breakfast consists of Fresh fruit salad, fruit juice, yogurt and muesli. / Full English breakfast / Tea & Coffee.
- Free WiFi / Free private parking on site / Daily Cleaning Service
- Transfers to and from the airport can be arranged as well as day trips and tours
- Check-in Time: 13h00 – 20-00
- Check-out Time: 10h00
140 Old Cape Road; Paradise, Knysna
- From R350 per person sharing per night
- Unfortunately no children allowed