Kwenga Safari Lodge is situated inside the Balule Private Nature Reserve which forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park and is a dedicated animal conservation area, a real African wildlife wilderness. This is where you can experience the best African Safari. A drive amongst the African Big Five is what Game viewing was meant to be. Whether that is game viewing in Balule or a Kruger National Park Safari, you will be enthralled by the sightings.
A visit to Kwenga Safari Lodge is an experience that will touch your very being. Guests are exposed to the true Africa, they quickly adapt to the mystical rhythm of the Bush hence the quotation by a famous personality “a place where time stops and life begins…” Safari game drives, bush walks and many other activities are available for your enjoyment.
Accommodation [8 x Thatched Chalets]
- The 8 thatched chalets at Kwenga are designed to create a delicate mix of elegance and simplicity. Fine fabrics and exquisite finishes lend an African style to an interior where each chalet has a spacious en-suite bathroom.
- Each bedroom leads onto deep verandas that echo the ambience of an outdoor bush adventure.
- View the luxuries of our Chalets by clicking on the green button above.
A stunning waterhole is situated close by and is frequented by all of the Game species affording guests wonderful sightings whilst enjoying a cocktail on the terrace overlooking the waterhole.
Dining under the African night-sky is an exceptional experience where you hear the roar of the Lion. At Kwenga, meals are served in the ‘boma’ where you are wrapped in the intimacy of the galaxy of stars above. After indulging in the refined and varied cuisine, relax around the campfire or indulge in a cocktail, or fine wine at the Bar.
This is a true Africa Safari holiday where you are woken early for your Guided Safari Tour or your Bush walk amongst the Big Five.
Kwenga is the perfect venue for your holiday package in an Africa Wildlife Park. The lodge imparts a luxury ambience to all that visit…
Accommodation is in comfortable Luxury thatched en-suite chalets, tastefully decorated in modern African print. The rates below include
- Bed and breakfast / Dinner, bed and breakfast or Full board.
- Children: 6 – 12 years pay 50% of the sliding scale rate,
13 – 17 years pay 75% of the sliding scale rate
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates and book direct.