Itinerary of the Kruger morning walking safari
We meet our guests at their hotel and take them to the Kruger National Park to meet the National Parks ranger who will accompany them and share his knowledge of the bush.
After a short game drive to the walking area, guests are given an introduction to:
- the medicinal uses of plants and trees, and
- animal and bird identification.
Walks are conducted in an area renowned for the rhino population, so a “Big 5” sighting is a realistic possibility!
- Pick up time: 05h00 in the morning
- Drop off time: 09h00 in the morning
This morning tour of approximately 4 hours.
Highlights of the safari
- Morning game drive
- Bush walk with experienced guide
- From R1 608 per person (includes entry fees and bottled water)
Please fill in the request form on your right or email me at email@example.com for inquiries regarding your Kruger Morning Safari.