Kambaku River Lodge
Kambaku River Lodge, located on the border of the Kruger National Park, a short drive away from the town of Malelane, is a luxurious, private 5-star Kruger Park lodge. Owned and nurtured by Tony and Leanne, Kambaku is named after one of the legendary Magnificent Seven Big Tusker Elephants and overlooks the Crocodile River, giving guests a front row seat to plenty of animal sightings.
- The lodge has been designed to comfortably accommodate 15 guests, with the 2 bedroom Kambaku River House or add Ndlulamithi to make it 3 bedrooms.
- Ndlulamithi can also stand alone with the suites Joao, Shawu, and Mafunyane, all offering superb views of the Crocodile River and the Kruger National Park.
- Shingwedzi is a spacious, bed and breakfast suite with a partial view of the River.
- All accommodation includes king size beds or twin beds, dressed in luxury, soft percale linen and down duvets. We have the option of self-catering while there is also the option of having dinner/breakfast served to your private patio.
Just click on the green button to view the accommodation options in making the optional decision when booking.
Main Lodge Area
From the lodge deck, or your patio, regular sightings of hippo, elusive leopard, rhino, herds of buffalo and herds of elephant can be seen visiting the river for a drink. Our Kruger Park lodge is also a haven for bird life and any bird watcher will find their own personal paradise here. There are plenty of photographic opportunities when staying with us. All throughout the day, you’ll hear the cry of the fish eagle, a truly African experience and during the tranquil, relaxed evenings, the sounds of the African landscape pierce the night while the brilliant stars fill the heavens with glowing light.
Things To Do
With the famous Leopard Creek Golf Course nearby, we can arrange a day on the greens for you. While staying with us, you have to take advantage of our massage treatments at our Dzombo Spa.
What would time spent so close to the park be if you didn’t go on a Kruger Park safari? You can either drive yourself, if you’ve arrived at the lodge in your own vehicle, or you can enjoy a guided safari experience. We have a specialised open safari vehicle to take guests into the park, and we make use of the nearby Malelane Gate. All safaris are subject to an affordable surcharge, as set by the Kruger National Park. We can also arrange trips to Swaziland, Mozambique or the Panorama Route.
Rates: Rate is based on Self Catering or Bed and Breakfast or Dinner Bed and Breakfast
- Max Guests: 2 (Max 2 adults ) per room
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection
Just click on the green button to view availability, various rates, specials, room selection and book direct.