Set on the lush banks of the Sand River, Inyati Game Lodge offers the ultimate safari experience combining diverse wildlife with authentic African hospitality. From the warm welcome you receive upon arrival, to our comfortable chalets, hearty home style cuisine and highly experienced guides, every guest departs with unforgettable memories and the imprint of Africa in their soul.
What makes Inyani Unique?
- Intimate lodge with only 11 luxury chalets
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable game rangers and trackers
- Big Five game viewing with unrivalled sightings of the usually elusive leopard
- Perfectly positioned overlooking the lush Sand River
- Easy access by road and air
- Best value proposition in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, adjacent to the Kruger National Park.
- Inyati can accommodate a maximum of 25 guests maintaining the family ambience it’s become renowned for.
- The lodge consists of three luxury family chalets and eight luxury standard chalets, all tastefully furnished with uninterrupted views of the African bush overlooking the Sand river.
- The 3 larger chalets offer an extra length king-sized bed, a double bed and a single bed making it the perfect choice for families sharing.
- There are 4 standard luxury chalets with extra length king-sized beds and the remaining 4 standard luxury rooms all have comfortable twin beds.
- All beds are protected with high quality mosquito nets.
Each air-conditioned chalet features en-suite bathroom with twin hand basins, separate bath, shower and toilet. Other facilities in each room include: a personal mini bar (filled upon request), tea/coffee making station, hairdryers, in-room safe, laundry (at an extra cost) and a telephone.
Satellite television and Wifi are available (for free) in the public lounging area.
- Gym – The lodge has a fully air-conditioned gym available for guest use. Facilities include an electronic bicycle and step machine as well as free weights. Water and gym towels are available in the gym for your convenience.
- Curio shop – A range of local and other African curios and crafts are available for purchase in our curio shop. Where possible, we source products locally to help support and develop our communities.
- River deck – Please feel free to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature on the deck overlooking the river.
- Swimming pool – The swimming pool is situated adjacent to the bar / dining area. Sun loungers and swimming towels have been placed at the poolside for your convenience.
Rates – rate based on fullboard