The Property – Self-catering Accommodation
Ingwenya Lodge is situated on the “outskirts” of the residential area of St Lucia, nestled in the heart of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park, South Africa’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site. The property borders the nature reserve with a view of both the sea and the estuary, a very unique privilege in St Lucia. The surroundings are very peaceful and hippos graze often on the front lawn of the Lodge during the night.
Small game frequently wander on the premises and a rumour of a leopard in the area has been going around. The six self catering units are named after the five feeder rivers of the St Lucia estuary: Mpate, Nyalazi, Hluhluwe, Mzinene, and Mkuze River and the Mfolozi that flows out to sea very close to the St Lucia estuary.
- The self catering units are named after the five feeder rivers of the St Lucia estuary: Mpate-, Nyalazi-, Hluhluwe-, Mzinene-, and Mkuze River and the Mfolozi that flows out to sea very close to the St Lucia estuary.
- Units are serviced daily.
- Just click on the green button to view our various unit selections in making the optimum decision when you book.
- Bathroom amenities / Wireless internet connection / Air conditioning / Colour Television / Complimentary high speed internet in room
- Maid service / DSTV/ Satellite television / Hairdryer / Terrace / Internet access / Kitchenette / Microwave / Non-smoking / Refrigerator / Sitting area
Facilities includes air conditioning, a big deep swimming pool, Wi-Fi (wireless internet) available in all units, DSTV – compact bouquet, a huge tree house, trampoline, safe and a hiking trail that starts from premises.
- Bar / Lounge
- Children’s play area
- Free parking
- Outdoor Pool
- BBQ / Picnic area
Children of all ages are welcome.
Address: 107 Mckenzie Street, St Lucia
Rates – Rate is based on Self Catering
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book direct.