An Exclusive-use lodge in Hoedspruit
Property – 8 sleeper self-catering lodge
Situated in the tranquil Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate, this well-appointed 8-sleeper self-catering lodge is conveniently located for the perfect combination of a bush break close to the Kruger National Park, The Blyde Canyon Panoramic Route as well as multiple other tourist hotspots.
Exclusive-use Accommodation in Hoedspruit
- Igugu Lodge comprises of four en-suite bedrooms, 2 with showers and 2 with baths.
- A fully equipped kitchen, and open plan lounge and dining area.
- Lush gardens with outside braai facilities and an inviting pool to cool down on those hot lowveld days.
- Each room has air-conditioning as well as a ceiling fan and WiFi is available throughout the lodge.
- Just click on the green button above to view our room outlays and amenities.
- Secured parking / Full Kitchen
- Free parking / TV / Air-conditioning
- Outdoor Pool / Oven / Fridge
- BBQ / Picnic area / Dining Area
- WIFI / Garden / Linen / Bath towels
Game drives, walks, bird watching and cycling can be done within the Wildlife Estate.
Information and prices
- Max Guests: 8 (Max 8 adults )
- Children: 0 – 12 years pay 50% of the sliding scale rate,
13 – 18 years pay 100% of the sliding scale rate
482 Appelblaar Road
Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate; South Africa
Just click on the green button to view availability, rates, specials and book direct.