The Property – Luxury self-catering facility
IdylWilde (perfectly situated in a quiet cul-de-sac) is a premium, self-catering facility, offering views of the wonderful breath-taking Wilderness beach and inviting Indian Ocean, as well as the tranquil waters of Wilderness lagoon.
Our stylish accommodation is a great choice for romantic getaways, seaside holidays or business travel.
The expansive Wilderness beaches and village centre are a short, safe stroll away. Take in the spectacular sunsets on your private balcony; fire up your Weber Grill for a delicious barbecue, or wander over to one of the myriad restaurants within a 200m radius.
Your hosts at IdylWilde are Mark and Glenda Liebenberg, who will ensure your stay is as warm and welcoming as can be.
- The names of each suite– Shell, Seagull, Whale and Shell – are inspired by their individual central pictures. All suites and facilities are new, and each are sea facing with similar views of the beach, sea, lagoon and the village common.
- Seagull and Whale Suites, are entered via the main entrance using pin access control. Shell Suite has its own private entrance.
- For groups and families, Whale can interlink to Shell and/or Seagull Suites as required. All suites are situated on the first floor, reached by one flight of stairs (sadly not wheel chair friendly).
- Shell Suite – On the western side of the property, Shell Suite has its own outside entrance and is the most private of the three suites, ideal for honeymooners or if you’re looking for a romantic getaway. The open plan bedroom, kitchenette and sitting room, leads onto own private covered balcony (open up as required) with Weber gas barbeque.
- Whale Suite – This centrally located Whale Suite is reached via the main entrance with pin access control. For groups or families visiting together, Whale can interlink to Shell and Seagull. The open plan bedroom – kitchenette opens to a large enclosed balcony (open up as the weather requires) contains the sitting and dining area with gas barbeque.
- Seagull Suite – Located on the eastern side, Seagull Suite is accessed via the main entrance. The open plan bedroom, kitchenette, living and dining area opens to a large enclosed balcony (open up as weather requires) with gas barbeque. This suits opens to the northern garden.
- Click on the green button above to view all the luxuries our various suites have to offer our guests.
Luxury Amenities included
- Coffee / Tea Tray
- Nespresso Machine
- Complimentary Wine, Mineral water & Snacks
- Bathroom Amenities & slippers
Laundry Services Available Nearby
- Laundromat (Wilderness Village)
- Dry Cleaning (George – 10 km)
Address: 354 Krantz Lane, Wilderness
Just click on the green button to view our rates / availability and book direct.