The Property [Awaiting South African Tourism Council star grading; self-catering house]
Hillcrest House, the second of the Upwood Guesthouse Collection, is situated in the prestigious Walkersons Estate just outside Dullstroom. Our missions is to create a relaxing experience which compliments the peace and tranquillity of the nature surrounding the estate. A home away from home. All three homes are serviced daily and Beaton, our butler will be there to assist you or even cook a delicious meal.
The house is surrounded with spectacular views of the mountains. With a deck overlooking the river that flows through the estate, trout dams and the opportunity to spot some wildlife, this is the idea space for relaxing. The open plan lounge, dinning room and kitchen is ideal for family or friends spending time together. Morso fireplaces are ideal for keeping one cozy in the winter or chilling nights. The lounge is equipped with a flat screen TV and full DSTV bouquet. The kitchen is fully equipped for 8 persons with a microwave, free standing 5 burner gas stove and a dishwasher in the scullery.
Accommodation [Maximum of 10 Guests]
The bedrooms consist of 4 en-suite rooms.
- The main bedroom with a king size bed, luxury linen and a study nook.
- The second and third bedroom has a double bed, luxury linen and dresser with mirror. It has an en-suite bathroom.
- The fourth bedroom a loft area is equipped with an additional tv room, double bed and en-suite bathroom. We can change the double bed into single beds, upon request.
- The double garage caters for two cars and the laundry.
- Meals are offered by prior arrangement.
Walkerson Private Estate; Dullstroom
High Season: 1 -31 December; 1-30 April, all Fridays, Saturdays and Public holidays:
- * 2020: R7300 per night
Low season: Monday to Thursdays & Sundays, excluding December and April:
- * 2020: R4400 per night
- Max Guests: 10 (Max 10 adults )
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection