The 4* TGCSA graded Guest House/Bed and Breakfast (B&B), located on the main road, is approximately 1.5 kms from the centre of town, the Knysna waterfront and the ever increasing popular Thesen Island. An approximate 20 minute walk to the waterfront before dinner is a great way to stretch your legs after a long journey.
Welcome to your home-away-from-home whilst travelling along the well-known Garden Route! We hope that you plan to stay with us at least 3 nights in order to make the most of everything. Cecil & Colleen Harding, both South African, own and manage Hide Away Guest House and will be your hosts for the duration of your stay with them.
As mentioned, we are a 4 star TGCSA graded Guest House. Rooms range from Executive with lagoon view to Standard with no lagoon view and cater for most 4 star budgets. All rooms are en-suite and have TV, complimentary warm beverage tray (Nespresso machines in lagoon facing rooms), fully stocked mini-bar, hairdryer, tissues, air conditioning, fan, electric blanket (in winter), mini safe, bathrobes, guest amenities and complimentary WiFi.
- 2 Executive Rooms that are located on the ground floor with stunning views of the Lagoon and Heads. They are spacious rooms with king size beds and small lounge area. One room has a sleeper couch which folds out into a double bed, ideal for a third adult. Both rooms have large bathrooms with showers only.
- 3 Superior Rooms that are located on the first floor with stunning views of the Lagoon and Heads. Two rooms have queen-size beds, while the third is a twin room. Bathrooms are en-suite with showers only.
- 1 Superior Room which is located in the Main House with no lagoon view. This large room has a queen size bed and full en-suite bathroom.
- 1 Standard Room located in the Main House. This is a comfortable room, fitted with a queen size bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower only; with no lagoon view.
Breakfast and dining
With numerous restaurants and coffee shops in the area. You will be spoilt for choice and this after enjoying an excellent breakfast every morning prepared by Cecil. Guests are requested to fill in their breakfast menu the night before to ensure a freshly prepared meal in the morning! Our menu caters for most dietary requirements.
2 Keerom Street; Knysna
All rates are per person sharing and include bed and breakfast
- From R1150 per person sharing
- We regret no children under 2 and no pets are permitted