Lutz will welcome you with warm German hospitality at his guesthouse, by far the best position at Robberg side of Plettenberg Bay. The guest house is situated in a very quiet side street in which one is protected against the Plettenberg Bay wind. Robberg Island Nature Reserve is but only two kilometres away and so too the beaches, only 600 metres – and can be reached easily on foot. The African ambiance is a prominent feature in all the light, friendly furnished and spacious double rooms.
Accommodation comprises of three well equipped and stylish double rooms. All rooms have an en suite bathroom and a large, under-cover, private balcony or terrace which has direct access to the garden. Balconies and terraces look out over the garden. The Tsitsikamma Mountains are visible in the distance. For guests, who want to store drinks, there is a refrigerator in each room. Each guestroom offers a map with detailed information about Plettenberg Bay and environment which is helpful by planning your day trips.
- Ceiling fans provide cool air on hot days.
- A fridge is supplied in your room for your convenience.
- Sun terraces and a swimming-pool invite to dream and relax in the garden.
- We offer beach equipment (a security is needed): sun umbrella, beach towels, beach chair and cooling bags.
- An own parking lot per guestroom guarantees safety for your car.
- In the lounge you can spend cooler days in front of the fireplace.
- A large, full breakfast is served at separate tables for each party, to provide a good start to the day.
- On cooler days you can spend time in the lounge in front of a warming fire.
70 Dassen Island Drive, Plettenberg Bay
See map for directions: Gastehaus Pinkepank Map
Just click on the green button to view all our rates, room selection and make a booking direct.
Rates: Per person sharing per night.
- Children 12 years and older are welcome: we have an unfenced pool and thus have to follow safety legislation.
- Please be aware that we do not allow pets.
- Smoking is prohibited indoors.