The Property – UNTAMED, UNTOUCHED, UNFORGETTABLE
Located within 6, 000 ha of pristine bushveld, Jock Safari Lodge is an exclusive private concession, perfectly positioned in the southern part of the Kruger National Park, South Africa’s largest national park. The wildlife within this region have survived undisturbed without negative impact from mankind, encouraged to thrive.
The intimate Fitzpatrick’s Lodge is stylishly appointed to offer the ultimate private villa experience, accommodating small groups and families on an exclusive-use basis. The villa comes complete with its own staff compliment and dedicated ranger with a private game viewing vehicle, offering guided game drives twice daily to explore the 6,000 hectare private concession, which is known for its exhilarating Big 5 sightings and other interesting game encounters.
Perched on the banks of the Mitomeni (Shangaan for ‘Jackalberry Tree’) riverbed, Fitzpatrick’s boasts spacious indoor and outdoor living and dining areas that make the most of the magnificent wilderness setting. It comes with a private boma and swimming pool with sun loungers overlooking the riverbed and the bush beyond, with frequent sightings of elephants and other animals passing by.
Accommodation – Max Guests: 6 (Max 6 adults )
Each of the three luxurious suites has a private deck, while two also come with small plunge pools. The en-suite bathrooms extend onto the private decks with outdoor showers and baths that offer unforgettable nocturnal soaks under the stars.
- Room 1 is completely private with its own deck and plunge pool while Room 2 & 3 have been enclosed to create a family unit with two luxury suites with bathrooms, sharing a private foyer, deck and plunge pool.
- 2 of the 3 rooms can sleep a maximum of 2 adults sharing with 2 children (age dependent) per room
- 3 King/Twin bedded Luxury Rooms
- Air conditioning
- Private minibar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- International dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Ceiling fan
- En-suite bathroom, with outdoor shower
- Just click on the green button to view our various thatched suites options (amenities defined) to make your optimum decision when booking at our Lodge.
Main Jock, emulates the timeless style and elegance of a classic safari lodge, with the addition of modern comforts and conveniences expected by today’s discerning traveller. Twelve secluded thatched suites offer privacy and uninterrupted views of the riverbed, reimagined with a private sala area offering evening sleep out options.
- Relaxation Retreat with sauna and exercise room
- Gift boutique
- In and outdoor dining facilities
- Library with television and DVD player
- Pool with deck
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The Safari Lodge and kids
Fitzpatrick’s at Jock is child-friendly, and an exciting Kids on Safari programme is available. The camp is safely fenced and various educational and recreational wildlife activities are offered. The villa is equipped with a TV room, and childminding services are available.
Main Jock accommodates families with children from 6 years and older on the following basis:
- Applicable adult rate(s) will apply to children of all
- A private vehicle is reserved for sole use of the family, the daily surcharge of R 7, 500.00 per day for private vehicle use
- Additional beds can accommodate a maximum of one child each OR two children per bunk bed (11 years or younger)
Persons under the age of 12 years are not permitted on any walking safaris.
In addition to the excellent Big Five game viewing, activities include daily game drives, wilderness walks, bird watching and nearby golf at Leopard Creek Golf Course, while the Relaxation Retreat will ensure guests truly unwind.
Address: View the Kuger National Park Map on the website.
Check In & Check Out Times
For guests self-driving to Jock Safari Lodge, check in is at 14h00 on day of arrival and check out is at 11h00 on day of departure.
Rates – All inclusive – Max Guests: 6 (Max 6 adults )
- Children: Rates calculated upon room selection
Just click on the green button to view our rates, specials, availability and book direct.