Flying into the African bush is a once in a lifetime experience.
South Africa’s stunning natural landscape is never better showcased than from the air. Although the full Federal Airlines experience is not limited to your time in the air.
Instead it is a full journey, with VIP service at every turn. From being collected at OR Tambo International and experiencing personalized check in to settling in our tranquil outdoor lounge and walking straight onto the tarmac to board, flying with Federal Airlines redefines what you thought you knew about air travel.
Federal Airlines offers a premium point to point shuttle service. We also offer highly customizable charter flights for both business and leisure travelers. Our offering and points of service have all been tailored and perfected to provide the best possible assistance to tour operators and top level luxury safari lodges.
As the pioneer and market leader in the southern African Air Shuttle Services industry, Federal Airlines offers a daily shuttle service to luxury safari lodges in:
- Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve
- Kruger National Park
- Timbavati Private Game Reserve
- Madikwe Game Reserve
- Manyaleti Game Reserve
Lowveld Destinations MAP: Federal Airline Safari Destinations
Our premier shuttle service flies daily from OR Tambo International Airport (JNB), and Kruger-Mpumalanga International Airport (MQP). All Shuttle Services can be booked via our web site directly.
Shuttle services exclusive to Federal Airlines:
- Multiple daily shuttle departures to luxury safari lodges
- Internationally recognized Safety and Quality Management Systems
- Welcome booth and waiting facilities at OR Tambo International Airport
- Complimentary guest parking at the Federal Airlines Lounge
- Complimentary luggage storage facilities at the Federal Airlines Lounge
- Access to the exclusive Federal Airlines lounge
Our baggage restrictions are as follows:
- SOFT (all-sides) luggage/duffel bags with ONE flat side will be allowed; SOFT (all-sides) luggage/duffel bags with ONE flat side will be allowed;
- Maximum luggage weight is 20kg/44lbs (in the hold); luggage size is 40cm (16 inches) wide x 30cm (12 inches) high x 60cm (24 inches) long;
- Maximum hand luggage is 5kg/11lbs (1 soft piece allowed with ONE flat side only);
- We offer soft sided bags which can be purchased at our lounge at an additional cost.
- Should your luggage exceed the above limitations, we will NOT BE ABLE to load it. We do provide a COMPLIMENTARY LUGGAGE STORING FACILITY (provided guests are booked on a return basis). Excess luggage remains the responsibility of the affected passenger at all times.
- Oversized luggage CANNOT be carried on your lap. Your safety is our first priority and unsecured objects inside the cabin are hazardous.
- EXCESS/ADDITIONAL LUGGAGE: Complimentary excess luggage storage is offered on a return flight basis only.
- On shuttle flights, to accommodate additional luggage, please book and pay for an additional seat in advance. It may not be an available option on the day of departure if this has not been pre-booked. The extra seat will allow for an additional 60kg of luggage. Please note that any additional luggage must still meet the baggage policy described above.
- On charter flights, should the aircraft not be filled to capacity and the guests wish to take additional luggage, please approach the charter department to make the necessary arrangements.
Please let us know if you require a quote to your safari destination. Just complete the form on you right or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org